It's a single-player adventure game about seeking treasure in an ancient valley.
Check out the reveal trailer for the Indy-style exploring game below, featuring a somewhat out of place soundtrack. The protagonist is an explorer and filmmaker who travels to the desert, alongside an old partner, to seek out "a seemingly-impossible discovery and an incredible film".
You can check out the reveal trailer for the game from The Game Awards below. There's a tentative release target of 2019, but that could change.
Grassley Intensifies Probe Into Anti-Trump Bias at Federal Bureau of Investigation
Then Gowdy trashed the idea that Strzok would be responsible for interviewing key witnesses in the Clinton probe. At least three US attorneys appointed by President Obama also lauded Yates for defying Trump on the travel ban.
In the Valley of Gods is tentatively set for a 2019 release and is a PC only exclusive through Steam.
We're now developing the game for Windows, Mac, and Linux, with any potential future platforms yet to be determined.
- Sage Therapeutics (SAGE) PT Raised to $280.00
- Fade to Silence Braves the Elements Next Week
- Langbroek in race for LNP leadership
- Fallen Kingdom' Trailer Is Finally Here
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Champion's Ballad expansion out now
- Man United to Give Mourinho Budget of €90M for January Transfer Window
- Polish PM Beata Szydlo replaced by finance minister
- Trending Stocks Alert: NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA), Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (FOXA)
- Death Stranding's New Trailer Shows A Baby Inside Norman Reedus
- Philippe Coutinho finally answers questions over his future at Liverpool