The suit claims Singer pulled out his penis, smacked Guzman in the face with it and forced it into his mouth. Cesar Sanchez-Guzman claims that, in 2003, Singer raped him at a party on a yacht in the Seattle area.
The suit goes on to allege Singer then forcibly performed oral sex on Guzman.
After the alleged assault, Sanchez-Guzman states in the lawsuit that Singer threatened to ruin his reputation if he came forward.
Bryan Singer, pictured here in 2013, is accused of forcing a then-17-year-old to perform oral sex on him before raping him.
In the lawsuit, the plaintiff says Singer offered to take him on a tour of the boat, owned by tech investor Lester Waters.
The "X-Men" director has been sued several times for misconduct with underage boys.
First Solar, Inc. (FSLR)
Acquires Shares of 5,773 First Solar, Inc . (NASDAQ: FSLR ), Zacks tracked 14 brokers to create the consensus EPS estimate. Channing Capital Management Llc, a Illinois-based fund reported 2.16 million shares. 60,975 are owned by Goelzer Mgmt Inc.
Singer, through a representative, categorically denied Guzman's claims in a statement to TMZ.
Reps for Singer have been contacted by Metro.co.uk but they have not yet responded; reps told TMZ that Sanchez-Guzman's lawyers was the same man who represented Michael Egan, who had previously accused Singer of sexual misconduct but then withdrew his claims. "Guzman claims he pleaded with Singer to stop, but he kept going. causing him to choke".
The allegation hits the same week Singer was sacked from his film Bohemian Rhapsody, which has been filming in London.
The alleged victim is represented by Miami attorney Jeffrey Herman, who represented another man a 2014 lawsuit against Singer, television producer Garth Ancier and former Disney executive David Neuman.
The lawsuit was filed the same week that Singer was sacked from the Queen biopic "Bohemian Rhapsody". Guzman is suing for "emotional distress, mental anguish, and physical and mental pain".
This news breaks just days following word that Singer was sacked from Bohemian Rhapsody, the biopic of Queen frontman Freddy Mercury.
- Gary Bettman announces National Hockey League is open to expansion process in Seattle
- Penn State football's Saquon Barkley wins Silver Football for second-straight year
- Man United to Give Mourinho Budget of €90M for January Transfer Window
- Top Performer of the day: Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW)
- Geoff Keighley Teases Major New Announcement at The Game Awards
- Lindsay Lohan wants return to music
- Theo Walcott Could Be Set For Premier League Switch, Next Month
- Polish PM Beata Szydlo replaced by finance minister
- Tokyo Games mascot finalists unveiled
- Pink Christmas trees are the big trend of the festive season