So, if Vine 2 happens, will you welcome it? Now, Hoffman has teased the project's logo on Twitter.
Twitter bought the start-up shortly before its launch in 2013, but made the announcement of its closure on the same day it said it was cutting 9% of its global staff - even though Vine had around 200 million users at the time.
With almost 200 million active monthly users at one point, we can't imagine it was too easy on the founder Dom Hofmann either.
(NYSE:EMR) a Bargain? Update on The Stock
On Wednesday, November 8 the stock rating was maintained by Wells Fargo with "Hold". (NYSE: EMR ) rating on Wednesday, July 19. After $0.70 actual EPS reported by DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. for the previous quarter, Wall Street now forecasts 15.71% EPS growth.
When Vine died, a major part of a lot of people went with it. Are we turnt or burnt over Vine? He has also said that the platform is "an outside project" that won't interfere with whatever they are now developing at Vine Labs. I have some people in my life who literally lay in bed quietly sobbing scrolling through old videos as they scream whenever someone suggests alternate social media platforms.
Upon learning the news of the potential return of Vine, many on the Twitter community rejoiced and expressed their excitement for the new video feature.
Users pointed out the fact that the platform allowed for the quick surge of new Vine celebrities. Needless to say it was a beloved app and social media outlet.
- John Oliver Calls Out Dustin Hoffman To His Face Over Groping Accusations
- Cold air, gusty winds continue to push into region
- Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR) VP John B. Gardner Sells 3783 Shares
- Syrian delegation to return to Geneva talks on Sunday - state media
- Australia urged to introduce sanctions against Cambodia's Hun Sen government
- City mayor allegedly used the disabled parking badges of dead people
- One dead, several injured in stabbing and auto crash in Perth
- Legal & General Group Plc 17.3% Potential Decrease Indicated by JP Morgan Cazenove
- AbbVie (ABBV) PT Set at $84.00 by BMO Capital Markets
- Bigg Boss 11: Arshi Khan becomes captain, Hina calls Hiten 'Spineless'