CBS All Access subscribers can watch anything that CBS has to offer, like local market National Football League games, and exclusive All Access shows like "Star Trek: Discovery" and the newest addition to the lineup: A reboot of "The Twilight Zone: with "Get Out" director Jordan Peele as an executive producer". If that didn't excite you, it has now been announced that the reboot will hail from executive producers Peele, Kinberg, and Daredevil showrunner Marco Ramirez.
USA television channel CBS announced Wednesday it will resurrect the science-fiction series, in a bid to boost its subscription-based streaming platform CBS All Access.
Peele, who wowed audiences in 2017 with his first feature-length horror flick Get Out, seems perfectly positioned to put a socially conscious wrinkle on this series that has always mined scares from contemporary social anxieties as much as from supernatural storylines.
CBS All Access, the streaming service that brought "Star Trek" back to television, is bringing back another classic property with help from "Get Out" writer/director Jordan Peele.
It carries other series such as Star Trek: Discovery, The Good Fight and No Activity.
Joining them as executive producers will be Marco Ramirez, Win Rosenfeld and Audrey Chon.
One Little Foot for SA, one big step in understanding our humanity
The Little Foot fossil is 3.67 million years old, making it South Africa's oldest virtually complete fossil of a human ancestor. Clarke and a team of worldwide experts will soon reveal results from the decades of studies in a series of scientific papers.
All three will "collaborate" on the premiere episode, CBS says.
The anthology series was created by Rod Serling and delved into topics of science fiction, horror, fantasy and mystery in episodes that could feel all too real at times.
The original "Twilight Zone" ran for five years on CBS, from 1959 to 1964.
This will be the third time "The Twilight Zone" has been revived.
Peele, whose credits include Netflix's Big Mouth, Comedy Central's Key & Peele and TBS' The Last OG, as well as the feature Keanu, is repped by CAA, Principato-Young and Morris Yorn.
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals What She Would Do If She Ever Met Trump
- Steam Drops Bitcoin, Citing Volatility And High Fees
- Melania Trump and Karen Pence to visit Texas storm victims
- EPS for Carnival Corporation (CCL) Expected At $0.51
- Some Destiny 2 activities now unavailable without DLC purchase
- Trump riconosce ufficialmente Gerusalemme capitale di Israele
- Twins expanding safety netting at Target Field
- Most US Airlines Set To Limit Use Of 'Smart Bags'
- Morris County Republicans Host Toys for Tots Drive
- Net Neutrality Verizon Protests: How To Find A Rally Location Near You