FYI: The lateral that @DangeRussWilson threw to @MikeDavisRB in Sunday's @Seahawks @Eagles game was a legit "Galilean Transformation".
It bounced up and around and eventually went out the back of the end zone for a Seahawks touchback.
"Fumbled, it happens. It's tough to do that on the road", Wentz said. "We didn't get all the necessary looks and they hustled to the line". Came out right away and went with our no huddle drive that kind of got us a little boost. That has been done three other times (2009, "07 and 1997)". The Eagles struggled to get him on the ground all night and he was efficient in the red zone while the Eagles were not. "I've got to wear this thing all freaking week, supposedly". The Jaguars lead the National Football League with 45 sacks through 12 games and have six games with three or more sacks this season. From there the drive stalled and the Eagles ended up punting. "You just can't do it and we did it again tonight". The score was set up by a brilliant play by Wentz who escaped the rush deep in Eagles territory to hit Agholor with a 51-yard pass.
Agholor led all receivers with seven catches for 141 and a 27-yard touchdown pass in the fourth. But it was too little, too late.
Trump riconosce ufficialmente Gerusalemme capitale di Israele
Sulla stessa linea il presidente e il segretario generale della FLM, rispettivamente l'arcivescovo Panti Filibus Musa e il pastore Martin Junge .
Green Bay Packers defensive end Dean Lowry took the NFC defensive award after he grabbed a loose ball in the air and ran 62 yards for a touchdown during the 26-20 overtime victory against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Is that going to help us win the game?' I try to present it that way. He was sacked twice. They never let the Eagles off the mat. The Eagles had more yards, first downs, and had the edge in time of possession.
But Seattle's defense is allowing less than three points in the opening quarter, which ranks second in the National Football League, according to TeamRankings.com.
Hype or not, the showdown between the two 8-4 teams is one of Week 14's most-exciting matchups.
- Minnesota Ballet Prepares for Nutcracker Performances
- Taggart says FSU job a dream fulfilled
- Late wins show what we are, says Guardiola
- Craig Melvin reportedly in talks to replace Matt Lauer at 'Today'
- 'The Twilight Zone' Reboot From Jordan Peele, Simon Kinberg Ordered To Series
- General strike in Palestine over Trump's decision
- Canada invites 32 players to Junior Team selection camp
- Morgan backs decision by Ben Stokes to play
- The Miami Marlins Are Giving An Ultimatum To Disgruntled Star Giancarlo Stanton
- Coca Cola Company (KO) Holding Held by Franklin Street Advisors Inc