The Irish airline, Europe's largest by passenger numbers, is trying to recover from a damaging wave of cancellations caused by rostering problems, while pilots at less than a third of its 87 bases have accepted an offer to increase pay.
Ryanair has also said repeatedly that it does not recognise the EERC and will not negotiate with pilots in this fashion.
In the Ialpa letter to Ryanair, union president Captain Evan Cullen calls on management to engage with Ialpa over pilots' pay and conditions.
"However, he stresses: ".we will NOT be dealing with Aer Lingus pilots or their union no matter how much or how long any such IALPA led action will occur".
Ryanair is warning its pilots in Dublin that it will meet any attempts at industrial action "head on" and are not above having to remove some jets out of the capital.
Italy's Anpac trade union has said Ryanair pilots and cabin crew in the country, who are members of the union, intend to strike for four hours on December 15.
Ryanair has been left vulnerable after a staffing mix-up required it to squeeze six months of pilot leave into half that time.
Seaworld Entertainment, Inc. - SEAS - Stock Price Today
Other institutional investors and hedge funds have also recently added to or reduced their stakes in the company. (NYSE: SEAS ). The company was maintained on Wednesday, November 8 by Stifel Nicolaus. (NYSE: SEAS ) on Friday, August 5 to "Neutral" rating.
"This simply will not happen", Wilson wrote.
Mr Wilson said this meant the Dublin base would "until further notice be frozen with no promotions for FOs (first officers) or SOs (senior officers)".
In addition, the 5/4 roster, the recent €10,000 base allowance and other annual allowances will cease immediately.
Ryanair routinely dismisses "competitor pilot unions" who it says claim to represent more Ryanair pilots than they do.
In a letter sent to Wilson on 23 November, a number of the ERCs from Dublin, Cork and Shannon expressed concern that pilots in Cork and Shannon had been invited to "take part in a voting process that has not been arranged by the pilots elected representatives". The FIT-CISL union said separately that the action had been deferred from December 10 at the request of the Italian transport ministry.
Speaking earlier this week, the Irish pilots union, IALPA, said its members were considering following their counterparts in Italy and Portugal by backing industrial action.
A Ryanair spokeswoman said the company "did not comment on communication with our people".
- Wembley given more Euro 2020 games
- The Geneva Advisors LLC Reduces Position in Canadian National Railway (CNI)
- Singapore Airlines Changes Flight Routes Over N.Korean Missiles
- $450 million Leonardo painting heading to new Louvre museum
- Vonn To 'Represent The People Of US, Not The President' At Olympics
- Beal scores 51 in Wizards' win over Blazers
- What's Ahead for Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) After Less Shorted Shares?
- Dying Light Reveals Standalone Multiplayer Expansion: Bad Blood
- Goldman Sachs Group Begins Coverage on Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC)
- Budweiser maker Anheuser-Busch reserves 40 Tesla electric trucks