When the maid arrived, she told officers everything was gone. "Many televisions. Furnishings. We're talking about couches, chairs, tables".
Anyone who has purchased R. Kelly's items or know the whereabouts of Walker is asked to call Johns Creek Police.
Neighbors told the media that they did notice some unusual commotion at Kelly's homes. They told police they were hired by Walker to sell everything because Kelly was relocating to Chicago.
"She found that the place had literally been ransacked", Byers said. Apparently, a part-time employee named Alfonso Walker allowed three other men to enter the homes and remove Kelly's valuables, including his furniture and electronics.
Steelers safety Mike Mitchell rips National Football League for officiating on hard hits
If you wanna see flag football, then let's take our pads off, that would make it easier for me. "And that's insane . College football has a simple rule: if you receive a targeting penalty, you're immediately ejected from the game.
He was told he had to turn himself into police on Tuesday but didn't end up doing so which has ultimately led to a warrant for his arrest.
Walker is now wanted on two counts of burglary, two counts of theft by taking and two counts of theft by deception. Police believe that Walker sold the singer's possessions.
This isn't the first time that Kelly has been in the spotlight this year. However, one of the homes where he allegedly held girls captive for his sex cult is now empty. The musician has denied the allegations.
- Coca (KO) Position Has Upped by Capital World Investors
- Huawei Mate 9 ready to receive Android 8.0 Oreo update in China
- Phil Bredesen planning run for Corker's US Senate seat
- George St-Pierre Not Sure If He Will Defend UFC Middleweight Title
- Norwegian Cruise Line sets sail for NYSE
- Apollon Limassol v Everton
- Devil May Cry HD Collection coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- Sia Opens Up About Exposing Maddie Ziegler to Fame
- Notable Stock Analysts Ratings Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG)
- California Wildfires Continue to Spread, Closing Freeways and Destroying Homes