According to the Met Office a covering of snow is possible anywhere by Friday morning with 2-5cm across northern and western counties and up to 10cm possible on high ground in the north west.
And now Met Eireann are predicting icy conditions with up to 3cm of snow in some areas on Thursday and Friday.
While the page admitted "things can change rapidly", icy roads are likely to be the biggest concern tonight and tomorrow. Widespread frost early and late.
Saturday is expected to be a mostly dry but very cold day with varying cloud and sunny spells.
Chelsea do not fear Barca or PSG-Hazard
A physical, tight affair that either team could've won. "We know we could play Barcelona or PSG". The incredible graphic below shows the percentage chance of each possible last-16 draw.
There are two weather warnings in place as unsettled weather approaches Ireland.
Donegal is set for a cold snap with wintry showers, snow and freezing temperatures which will continue into next week.
Commenting on the research, Deirdre Ashe, Director of Personal Lines at Liberty Insurance, said: "Our research reveals that as a country, we now lack confidence in our driving abilities in adverse weather conditions". Temperatures will be low and it will stay cold for most of next week.
Road conditions will be in a poor state across the country and motorists are advised to be vigilant for ice and to slow down.
- Hyundai and Subaru Earn the Most IIHS Top Safety Picks for 2018
- Analysts See $0.93 EPS for Dollar General Corporation (DG)
- Frosh Calls Concealed Carry Bill A 'Public Safety Disaster' In Making
- R. Kelly's Atlanta mansions 'ransacked' and burglarized
- Nicehash HACKED - now over $62 Million sits in hackers Bitcoin wallet!
- California Wildfires Continue to Spread, Closing Freeways and Destroying Homes
- Phil Bredesen planning run for Corker's US Senate seat
- What the TCU Horned Frogs say about Baker Mayfield's Heisman chances
- Pakistan condemns USA move to recognise Al Quds as Israeli capital
- Sheeran tops Spotify's most-streamed list