Oreo has released some unique flavors in the past including waffles and syrup, cookie butter, hot cocoa, Swedish Fish, popping sweets, and peanut butter and jelly, Food and Wine noted.
Now you can rest easy.
Oreo revealed the flavor of its mystery cookie on Tuesday and confirmed what many people already guessed.
"It was a mystery for the ages".
Canada invites 32 players to Junior Team selection camp
Following the selection camp, Canada will pick the final group of 22 players. The camp begins Tuesday and will continue until December 15.
The cookie company released the mystery flavor in early October and asked fans to submit their flavor guesses for the chance to win cash prizes. "That is, the stone ages", Oreo declared in its announcement on facebook.
The Good Morning Maryland team took a guess at the flavor. "Please don't do that to my taste buds ever again", wrote another.
Even one of News 3's photojournalists said his favorite cereal back in the day was Fruity Pebbles.
Whether you loved it or hated it, you could be the big victor. Oreo will announce the victor on or around Dec.11, according to its website.
- A New Study Shows Cheese Might Be Good For Your Heart
- Mariners, Angels acquire int'l slot money
- Asus NovaGo with Qualcomm Snapdragon ecosystem launched: Price, specifications, etc
- Lululemon Athletica Builds Momentum Going Into the Holidays
- Drilling Down Into JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)
- US Health Care Spending Reached $3.3 Trillion in 2016
- Ronda Rousey Finishing Deal To Join WWE
- Craig Melvin reportedly in talks to replace Matt Lauer at 'Today'
- China says Indian drone 'invaded' its airspace, crashed
- Delhi government relents, says Odd-Even rule to have no exceptions