Let's take a look at a key for each team as well as the player to watch in this one.
The Clippers lost their fourth in a row without Blake Griffin and second in four nights against the Timberwolves.
Minnesota faced only token defensive pressure from the Clippers and made 28 of 42 shots (66.7 percent) in the first half. The two are basically the only two Clippers capable of creating offense these days and they'll need to be on top of their game once again for the Clips to stand a chance.
The Clippers surged in the fourth quarter, drawing within 103-100, but faded down the stretch.
The Wolves led 62-49 at halftime and by as many as 19 after halftime. Welsey Johnson has been good a the replacement starter for Gallo, but now can go back to the bench and help give that unit a bit more of a punch.
Shares in Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO) Purchased by WINTON GROUP Ltd
State Treasurer State Of Michigan reported 279,340 shares. 2,898 were reported by Inspirion Wealth Advisors Ltd Liability Com. Edward Jones upgraded shares of Marathon Petroleum from a "hold" rating to a "buy" rating in a report on Friday, October 6th.
With Gibson-who finished with 16 points and 14 boards-and Towns doing work in the paint, Wiggins and Butler had a number of openings to exploit from mid-range or when attacking the basket. Crawford then signed with Minnesota. Austin Rivers erupted for a season-high 30 points on seven-of-ten shooting on 3-pointers, while Lou Williams added 23 points as he returned to his more familiar sixth man role.
The injury-ravaged Los Angeles Clippers are getting a much-needed boost because Danilo Gallinari is back, while Miloš Teodosić is inching ever closer to a return.
Gallinari averaged 12.8 points, 4.6 rebounds and 2.9 assists in the nine games he was able to play this season.
"I wanted to be better", Gallinari said.
Forward Danilo Gallinari played in his first game since November 5 after he missed 13 games with a strained left hip. Beverley underwent season-ending right knee surgery.
"Gallo is day-to-day", Clippers head coach Doc Rivers said before Tuesday's practice, via the Los Angeles Times. DeAndre Jordan and the Clippers never led and had no answer for Minnesota's balanced offensive attack.
- Aberdeen shut the door on Rangers
- Can analysts adopt a bullish outlook for W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE:WTI)?
- Big Second Half Leads Pelicans Past Nuggets
- Federation Internationale de Football Association lifts Kuwait ban; Gulf Cup to go ahead
- Wind Drive LA SoCal Wildfires, Bel Air Burning
- Jack Dylan Grazer to star in "Shazam!"
- LG V30+ India launch pegged for December 13
- Corey Feldman's 1993 audio recordings concerning alleged Hollywood pedophiles have been found
- Weird! Buhari 'Commissions' Release of 500 Prisoners in Kano
- Bitcoin mining marketplace NiceHash loses tens of millions of dollars following hack