After the murder, the man rants hate speech declaring that he had killed him to save sister from "love jihad".
A disturbing video that has gone viral in India shows a man from Rajasthan state hacking a Muslim migrant labour to death with an axe and then setting his body on fire. This gory incident has infuriated many people and Twitter is filled with angry tweets.
While a India Today report has said that the victim has been identified as Mohammed Bhatta Sheikh, a Times Now report has said that the deceased's name Mohammed Afrazul (48), who hailed from Malda.
Rajasthan Home Minister Gulab Chand Kataria said it was shocking "how he killed the man and made a video of it".
The gut-wrenching act recorded on camera by the accused went viral on the social media platforms.
The police said that the suspect, in a series of videos, is seen making inflammatory and communal statements.
Flynn eyed gains if sanctions fell
Neither Gowdy nor Flynn's attorney, Robert Kelner, responded immediately to a request for comment. Copson to contact their business colleagues to "let them know to put things in place".
The police at first had received information about the semi-burnt body of a man being found.
The charred body was found on Wednesday afternoon by a passerby who informed the police. "Accused has been arrested and a special investigation team (SIT) has been set up for investigation in the case", Kataria told news agency ANI.
On 19 November, a controversial booklet and a pamphlet warning Hindu girls of "love jihad" were allegedly distributed at a stall in an Hindu spiritual and service fair in Jaipur, prompting the police to order an inquiry.
The term "Love Jihad" has been used by right-wing groups accusing Muslim men of feigning interest in non-Muslim women and converting them to Islam.
Amid claims that the material was handed out at a stall of Bajrang Dal, its coordinator Ashok Singh denied that it was distributed from their stall.
- Fellow porn stars say August Ames' death is related to cyberbullying
- Federation Internationale de Football Association lifts Kuwait ban; Gulf Cup to go ahead
- LLC Has $5.16 Million Holdings in Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)
- Google to Shift Chrome Apps to Progressive Chrome Apps
- American Electric Power Company, Inc. (NYSE:AEP) Overpriced by -2.1%?
- Unscheduled landing for Air NZ flight
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA)- Stocks under Performance Radar
- GVC ups stakes in United Kingdom gambling with $5.2 billion Ladbrokes bid
- Nissan to put robo-taxis on road in 2018
- CVS Health Corp (CVS) Shares Bought by Advisor Group Inc