However, this means that the actress has dethroned the 2016 victor of the poll, actress - friend, Deepika Padukone this year. Although we have to wait for some more time before Priyanka Chopra announces her next Bollywood project, it seems that the actress is grabbing eyeballs yet again for featuring in the list of Asia's Sexiest Woman and that too for being ranked on top.
Eastern Eye editor and founder of the 50 Sexiest Asian Women, Asjad Nazir stated that Priyanka was a flawless mix of "beauty, brains, bravery and a kind heart".
Priyanka is very happy with the news, and has thanked everyone "I can not actually take credit for this at all. Thank you Eastern Eye... you do know how to flatter a girl!" The actress also thanked everyone who voted for her and further added that she was been told that she won the poll with record breaking numbers of all times. It said of Chopra's rise as an global star in America that "we are now expecting America to buy a big diamond ring, get down on one knee and propose to her".
Aadhaar linking deadline will be extended to March 31, Centre tells SC
The cancellation will weed out all duplicate PANs and make benami transactions void, the official said. The extension will only be given to those who don't have Aadhaar card as yet.
Popular television actress Nia Sharma was voted the second Sexiest Asian Women in the 2017 list.
Up one place from a year ago, the talented actress was thrilled to be second behind her inspiration. "Consistency is key", said Chopra who has surpassed 20 million followers on Instagram. The rest of the list include Drashti Dhami, Katrina Kaif, Shraddha Kapoor, Gauhar Khan and Rubina Dilaik. It feels great, third time in a row. The oldest in the list is 54-year-old Sridevi (49), who is one of two editor's choices in the 2017 list.
"Momina has a heavenly voice and looks to match, but, more than that, she has opened up debate on important issues like woman empowerment, cyber bullying and mental illness".
- To promote cashless transactions, RBI reduces MDR charges for debit cards
- PM Modi inaugurates Dr BR Ambedkar International Centre
- IPhone X Plus: More details emerge about plans for 2018 iPhones
- Avocado 'as big as my head' could be world record
- Toxic drinking water shocks 'pure' New Zealand
- CVS Health Corp (CVS) Shares Bought by Advisor Group Inc
- GVC ups stakes in United Kingdom gambling with $5.2 billion Ladbrokes bid
- US Calling Jerusalem Israel's Capital Is 'Naked Aggression,' Muslim Nations Say
- Fellow porn stars say August Ames' death is related to cyberbullying
- Man beaten with axe, burnt alive in Rajasthan