But for one young boy, he used the opportunity to take a pot shot at Father Christmas, turning a wish list into a dark and bitter attack on Santa.
Remember when you were a kid and because the lines to meet Santa at the shops was so long you chose to just write him a letter letting him know what you wanted for Christmas?
A six-year-old boy in the USA was asked to write to Santa at school and he was having none of it.
"Santa Im only doing this for the class". I know your naughty list is empty. And your good list is emty. It sounds like a few more kids in her son's class might have a different view of Santa after this letter. And your life is empty. You don't know the troubles I've had in my life, Good bye. "Good-bye, (I'm not telling you my name)".
AbbVie (ABBV) PT Set at $84.00 by BMO Capital Markets
The company reported $1.41 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts' consensus estimates of $1.39 by $0.02. The (Simple Month Average) SMA20 is at 0.48 percent, its SMA50 Value is 3.04% and SMA200 value is reported as 26.46 Percent.
McCammon, who took note of her son's artwork on the letter - Christmas wreaths along one margin and skulls along the other - was careful to double back and clarify one thing.
By Monday morning, McCammon's tweet had been liked about 13,000 times and retweeted close to 5,000 times.
Either this is the coolest child ever, or his brother is just plain evil.
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) PT Raised to $32.00 at Barclays
- Legal & General Group Plc 17.3% Potential Decrease Indicated by JP Morgan Cazenove
- PM Modi inaugurates Dr BR Ambedkar International Centre
- To promote cashless transactions, RBI reduces MDR charges for debit cards
- Man beaten with axe, burnt alive in Rajasthan
- Analyst's Predictions on MGM Resorts International (MGM), Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP)
- Rogers May Dump Toronto Blue Jays
- Nigel Adkins Appointed Manager Of Hull City
- Bigg Boss 11: Arshi Khan becomes captain, Hina calls Hiten 'Spineless'
- City mayor allegedly used the disabled parking badges of dead people