It's fair to say that Justice League Mortal would have been a totally bonkers movie, and while everything Hammer describes here may not have worked out in the end, we still wish we got to see that battle between a corrupted Superman and Wonder Woman.
Despite so-called VFX artists leaks claiming the contrary, now Zack Snyder's Justice League cinematographer Fabian Wagner confirms they did film scenes with Henry Cavill as Superman in the black suit.
"There were [scenes shot]", Wagner told Inverse. Thankfully, we've learned quite a bit about it in recent years and now, Hammer's revealed some interesting new details on the pic while appearing on a recent episode of the Happy Sad Confused podcast.
What a shame Whedon and WB cut the black Superman suit.
Seahawks broadcaster and former Husky star Warren Moon sued for sexual harassment
Wendy Haskell, 32, alleges in a lawsuit that Moon required her to wear thong underwear and share his bed during business trips. In 1989, he received the NFL's Walter Payton Man of the Year award for his charitable works and excellence on the field.
The costume is based on the "Death and Return of Superman" storyline from DC Comics in the '90s, which Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Justice League loosely adapted.
"Zack takes his time with telling the stories and I've always liked that about his movies". Of course, a cinematographer has greater access to a film's assets than one special effects company - productions usually hire various companies to tackle specific scenes, and once the cut was established Warner Bros. had probably moved on from the black costume.
These include Kong: Skull Island (with Legendary Pictures and Village Roadshow Pictures), Wonder Woman, Dunkirk, IT (with New Line Cinema) and Justice League, which is now at $574 million worldwide and rising. Wagner wouldn't confirm it's Superman who shows up in the scene, as the cinematographer hopes the footage will be released one day.
Justice League is now playing.
- Trump riconosce ufficialmente Gerusalemme capitale di Israele
- Desert-themed map for 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' finally gets a name
- Chicago Director Rob Marshall Top Choice For Disney's Live-Action Little Mermaid
- General strike in Palestine over Trump's decision
- Kiss Daniel evading service of court papers, says former label
- Coca Cola Company (KO) Holding Held by Franklin Street Advisors Inc
- Minnesota Ballet Prepares for Nutcracker Performances
- Steam Drops Bitcoin, Citing Volatility And High Fees
- Putin will allow Russians to compete at Pyeongchang Olympics
- EPS for Carnival Corporation (CCL) Expected At $0.51