Young actor Jack Dylan Grazer, who turned in a knockout performance as Eddie Kaspbrak in the recent film version of Stephen King's It, has joined the cast of the upcoming DC Entertainment movie Shazam! Grazer will play Batson's best friend and confidant Freddy Freeman, the only person who knows Billy's superhero secret.
The film is about Batson, who can transform into an adult superhero by uttering the magic word "Shazam!". Freddy then becomes the hero known as Shazam Jr., and is taken into Billy's foster family. He also appeared in the CBS series Me, Myself & I and will next be seen in the drama Beautiful Boy with Steve Carell and Timothée Chalamet.
Alternate juror supports murder acquittal in pier shooting
Prosecutors charged Garcia Zarate with murder, arguing that he planned to kill somebody when he picked up the gun. Garcia-Zarate is a seven-time convicted felon and had been deported from the USA five times.
Creation and Aquaman producer Peter Safran is producing, with filming slated to begin early next year. One potential replacement villain could be Doctor Sivana, who made his debut with the hero in Whiz Comics #2 in 1940.
Shazam! does not have a release date and is eyeing a February start date in Toronto.
- Preferred Apartment Communities Inc (NYSE:APTS) Sentiment Increased, Despite
- Dragon's Crown Pro Confirmed For Western Release In Spring 2018
- Corey Feldman's 1993 audio recordings concerning alleged Hollywood pedophiles have been found
- Chance the Rapper surprises CPS students, announces Google's $1M donation
- Federation Internationale de Football Association lifts Kuwait ban; Gulf Cup to go ahead
- Troops kill 3 Boko Haram insurgents, recovers ammunition in Borno
- 'Salvator Mundi' Is Heading to the Louvre Abu Dhabi, Tweet Says
- Stipe Miocic To Defend Heavyweight Strap Against Francis Ngannou At UFC 220
- Can analysts adopt a bullish outlook for W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE:WTI)?
- Gourde keys Lightning surge in 6-2 win over Islanders