The Huawei Nova 2S will be launched on December 7th in Beijing, China (or later tonight for those in the US), according to numerous reports, and many leaks already give us a good idea of what the latest Nova phone will be like.
The Huawei Nova 2S leak shows the phone in bright blue, which must be one of the official color options. It is powered by 2.4GHz Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 processor. The home button is also said to be a fingerprint reader.
LG V30+ India launch pegged for December 13
Connectivity options on the device include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC and a USB Type-C port. South Korean smartphone company, LG has finally confirmed the launch of its latest flagship smartphone, the LG V30 in India.
For the camera, the Nova 2s sports four cameras - two in the front and two in the back. The 2S is expected to feature a 6-inch 1080p display, a Kirin 960 chipset - the very same processor found in the Huawei P10 and honor 8 Pro smartphones - paired with 4GB or 6GB of RAM, up to 256GB of internal storage, as well as a 3,340mAh battery. This smartphone features 4GB or 6GB of RAM, and no matter which variant you opt to get, you'll get 128GB of internal storage, which you can expand using a microSD card.
The imaging aspects of the Nova 2s comprises of a dual rear camera setup comprising of a 16MP main camera and a 20MP secondary camera with PDAF, LED flash, 4K video recording and f/1.8 aperture. Android 8.0 Oreo comes out of the box here, and on top of it, you'll find Huawei's Emotion UI (EMUI) skin. The front optics arrangement also has two shooters - one wide-angle 20-megapixel lens and an additional 2-megapixel camera for achieving portrait mode in selfies. The leak reveals that the upcoming Nova 2s will have a high-resolution full-screen display.
Android Headlines compare the leaked design of Huawei Nova 2S to the previously launched flagship phone, Mate 10. The device is available in a special Yixing Zhang with 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage which is priced at 3399 Yuan (approximately Rs 33,178).
- In Amritsar, London Mayor says time for British to apologise for Jallianwala
- Facebook App For iPhone Aimed At Catering to Child Users
- Frontier Communications (NASDAQ:FTR) Rating Reiterated by Royal Bank Of Canada
- Google to Shift Chrome Apps to Progressive Chrome Apps
- Scott Frost named National Coach of the Year
- KEPCO Poised to Land UK Nuclear Power Plant Deal
- CVS Health Corp (CVS) Shares Bought by Advisor Group Inc
- Fellow porn stars say August Ames' death is related to cyberbullying
- LLC Has $5.16 Million Holdings in Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA)- Stocks under Performance Radar