Piers was less than impressed, though, saying of the video, "I don't know quite what she is".
Emily Ratajkowski at The Kooples and Emily Ratajkowski LA Cocktail Event at Chateau Marmont on Monday in Los Angeles.
The model said she felt "empowered" after appearing in a food-themed shoot for Love Magazine - something that her long-term critic Piers blasted her for.
Simmonds, Giroux have two points each to lift Flyers over Oilers
The Vancouver Canucks are averaging 2.8 goals per game and are scoring on 21.2 percent of their power play opportunities. In hindsight, things like that are what I want to eliminate from my game. "That's an art.
One person wrote, "It seems Piers has a unusual personal vendetta against women who feel liberated by taking their clothes off. She's the No. 1 pop star in the world, never does topless selfies, never seen writhing in spaghetti and the sisterhood, the feminists, hate her", Morgan declared.
But Morgan didn't buy that Ratajkowski had created the video in the name of feminism, writing on his Twitter page that somewhere, the women's rights activist Emmeline Pankhurst "just vomited". "But now it's worth saying that telling women what to do with their bodies & sexuality is actually just classic sexism", she wrote on Twitter.
"I'm exhausted of having to consider how I might be perceived by men if I wear a short skirt or post a sexy Instagram".
She followed up with a further tweet saying she "tired" of having to consider how she might be perceived by men adding that feminism was not about "adjusting" but "freedom and choice".
- Liverpool win means five English teams reach last 16 of Champions League
- Rainbow Six Siege Achieves 25 Million Players
- Apple announces the best iOS apps and games of 2017
- Director Bryan Singer's replacement on Queen biopic Bohemian Rhapsody revealed
- Flipkart Big Shopping Days offering iPhone X at Rs 5000 discount
- Destiny 2 Eater of Worlds Raid Lair Start Time, Armor Revealed
- Wall Street Analyst Actions To Watch: Intuit Inc. (INTU), STMicroelectronics NV (STM)
- Range Rover Velar Launched at Rs. 78.83 Lakhs
- UK House Price Growth Exceeds Expectations In November
- Brokers Ratings on: United States Steel Corp. (NYSE:X)