British actor and director Dexter Fletcher has been chosen as the new director for the upcoming "Bohemian Rhapsody" biopic, following the firing of former director Bryan Singer. Singer's dismissal followed his abrupt absences from the set, which had caused a production halt.
"'Bohemian Rhapsody' is a passion project of mine".
After Singer was sacked from the film for his unreliability and reports of tensions on the set, he ultimately made a decision to leave the studio altogether after, he claims, they wouldn't allow him time to take care of his ailing mother.
He's the man behind "Eddie the Eagle", "Sunshine on Leith" and "Wild Bill", the latter of which earned him his first BAFTA nomination in 2013.
The "X-Men" filmmaker has claimed his services were "terminated" by the studio after he asked for some time off to go back to the United States to deal with "pressing health matters concerning one of my parents".
Global Harmonic Drive Market Outlook 2017 Growth, Trends and Forecasts 2022
Further, companies in the Bakery Packaging market are focusing on innovation and positioning their products at competitive prices. Additionally, type wise and application wise consumption tables and figures of Insurance Agency Software market are also given.
"Unfortunately, the studio was unwilling to accommodate me and terminated my services", Singer wrote.
Denying any clashes with Malek and the cast, he added: "Rumors that my unexpected departure from the film was sparked by a dispute I had with Rami Malek are not true".
Malek, who plays Mercury, also reportedly complained to the studio, 'charging Singer with not being present on set, unreliability and unprofessionalism, ' said The Hollywood Reporter.
Last month, Singer shared a photo on his Instagram of Malek playing the late Queen frontman, captioning it: "Couldn't help myself and had to post this iPhone pic". The band are, from left to right; Brian May, John Deacon (standing), Roger Taylor and Freddie Mercury (Frederick Bulsara, 1946 - 1991).
In spite of the last-minute shake-up, Fox is still looking to release the film in the USA on 25 December 2018.
- Mourinho hails 'world best' De Gea as United beat Arsenal
- Uber paid 20-year-old man to hide hack, destroy data
- Want to trade efficiently? Check out: The Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW)
- Stocks for Your Case: Edison International (EIX), McEwen Mining Inc. (MUX)
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle greet fans in English city
- Candle vigil held in the memory of veteran actor Shashi Kapoor
- David Cassidy cut daughter Katie Cassidy out of his will
- We haven't fielded well: Pujara
- 'Game of Thrones' season 8: Sansa's challenge without Littlefinger
- New Poster Of Ranveer Singh 'Roaring' In Rohit Shetty's Simmba Is Here!