A representative for the Grammy-winning musician said Mayer was admitted to the hospital Tuesday morning.
Likewise, drummer Mickey Hart wished Mayer well. In the tweet, he mentions being "sorry that we couldn't finish out the last few dates of the tour". Information on the new dates will be announced soon and all tickets will be honored for those performances. "This band and these shows mean the world to me", he concluded.
Clerk who withheld same-sex licenses freed
The homosexual man who Kim Davis twice denied a marriage license is going to challenge Davis for her Kentucky county clerk seat. But Morehead resident Bill Roberts said he's one of many true blue supporters of Davis and her stance on gay marriage.
John had been due to perform with Dead & Company at Smoothie King Center in New Orleans later the same day, but the concert was postponed due to his condition. The band, which consists of former Grateful Dead members and new members including Mayer, was set to wrap up its fall tour on Friday in Florida. Ticketholders can also seek a refund at point of purchase.
Dead and Company formed back in 2015.
The Grammy victor was scheduled to perform with Dead & Company on December 5, 7 and 8, but those shows are being postponed. All tickets for the December 5 show will be honored for the rescheduled date.
- US Health Care Spending Reached $3.3 Trillion in 2016
- Delhi government relents, says Odd-Even rule to have no exceptions
- Drilling Down Into JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)
- Max Hospital case: Baby dies, father refuses to take body
- Iran President Cautions Muslims about Conspiracies against Quds
- Achmea Investment Management BV Lowers Stake in Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS)
- Canada invites 32 players to Junior Team selection camp
- Craig Melvin reportedly in talks to replace Matt Lauer at 'Today'
- Ronda Rousey Finishing Deal To Join WWE
- Mariners, Angels acquire int'l slot money