Indiana Pacers guard Victor Oladipo (4) shoots over Chicago Bulls forward Bobby Portis (5) during the second half of an NBA basketball game in Indianapolis, Wednesday, Dec. 6, 2017. The Pacers defeated the Bulls 98-96. Meanwhile, the Pacers chipped away, getting seven points from Bojan Bogdanovic in the decisive run - including a thunderous dunk to draw in to within 94-92 - to set the stage for Oladipo's clutch play. And Bogdanovic ended up with 17 points. And Turner stuffed the stat sheet, finishing with 11 points, seven rebounds, six assists, and four blocks.
But the Bulls answered once again, closing the frame with an 8-2 run to take an 83-69 lead into the fourth quarter. "It was about us tonight, coming out and trying to take care of business, playing a better game than we certainly played in NY (a 108-101 loss on November 5), but a better game than our last two opponents", Pacers coach Nate McMillan told reporters after the win.
The lowly Bulls led by as many as 17, but couldn't hold off the Pacers in the final moments. But Denzel Valentine coughed the ball up and Oladipo atoned for his mistake, racing down the floor and knocking down a 3-pointer with 30.1 seconds remaining to give the Pacers their first lead of the night.
Lauri Markkanen missed a potential game-winning 3-pointer in the final seconds of Chicago's 10th straight loss. "In the fourth quarter, whatever the play is, we make the right play as a team".
Kris Dunn had 18 points, six rebounds and six assists for the Bulls (3-20), and Robin Lopez scored 16 points. Then going back inside to Lopez and with Dunn's aggressive play the Bulls lead 55-39 at halftime. "Defensively we had some lapses, offensive end we weren't hitting shots, I think we started settling".
Officer Races Up Stairs, Saves Life of Infant
The officer calmly resolved the situation "I didn't know if it was a seizure, if she was throwing up or what was going on". For one Savannah family, their holiday angel was wearing a Savannah-Chatham Metro Police Department uniform this weekend.
Bulls: All three of Chicago's wins have come on Friday.
If the first six weeks of the season have been a roller-coaster ride for the Pacers, a good part of Wednesday's game against the Bulls undoubtedly represented a low point.
IN dropped games at Houston and Toronto before coming home on Monday and breezing past the New York Knicks 115-97 in the opener of a six-game homestand.
Young has scored in double figures in 20 of Indiana's 25 games this season, scoring 20 or more in two of those contests.
- Nikki Haley thinks USA athletes could skip the Olympics
- Met Éireann issue snow and ice warning ahead of the weekend
- Uber paid 20-year-old man to hide hack, destroy data
- Yahoo and Mozilla are suing each other over messy search engine deal
- Syrian delegation to return to Geneva talks on Sunday - state media
- Global Harmonic Drive Market Outlook 2017 Growth, Trends and Forecasts 2022
- Chevron Corporation (CVX) Holdings Lifted by GW Henssler & Associates Ltd.
- Iraq militia threatens USA forces after Trump Jerusalem move
- Analyst's Predictions on MGM Resorts International (MGM), Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP)
- Pentagon admits United States has 2000 troops in Syria