The extension will only be given to those who don't have Aadhaar card as yet.
However, Attorney General K K Venugopal said that the last date for linking Aadhaar for mobile services will remain February 6 next year in pursuance of a judicial order.
The Attorney General had told the court that no coercive action would be taken against those who do not have the Aadhaar card but are willing to enrol for.
The top court did not pass any interim order on the pleas challenging the constitutional validity of the Aadhaar Act as well as linking of 12-digit unique biometric identification number with bank accounts and mobile numbers. But after that the PAN, if it is not linked, will be cancelled.
The cancellation will weed out all duplicate PANs and make benami transactions void, the official said.
Corey Feldman's 1993 audio recordings concerning alleged Hollywood pedophiles have been found
Since finding the recording, Santa Barbara Police told Fox News they will hand it over to the Los Angeles Police. He claimed that his former assistant and actor Jon Grissom was the first to take advantage of him in the 1980s.
The government had in August extended by four months the deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar till December 31, pending the Supreme Court verdict.
The petitioners Arvind Datar and KV Vishwananathan also pointed out that the bank linking and phone linking were entirely illegal and sans authority, responding to which the Court said, "The Constitution Bench is due to hear the main Aadhaar case in November end would consider these issues too".
The Supreme Court on October 30 said that a Constitution Bench would start hearing on the clutch of pleas against Aadhaar scheme from the last week of November.
Keep in mind, that once the Aadhaar-PAN linking is done, you can e-Verify your IT returns using Aadhaar if your mobile is registered with Aadhaar.
Social service schemes: The 135 Total social service scheme including MNREGA, LPG, Ration Card and the beneficiaries should link their Aadhaar Card number on or before December 31, 2017.
- Aberdeen shut the door on Rangers
- Troops kill 3 Boko Haram insurgents, recovers ammunition in Borno
- Preferred Apartment Communities Inc (NYSE:APTS) Sentiment Increased, Despite
- Nissan to put robo-taxis on road in 2018
- Ball State upsets No. 9 Notre Dame
- Alexis and Ozil playing for Arsenal exits? Petit questions upturn in form
- Big Second Half Leads Pelicans Past Nuggets
- Bitcoin mining marketplace NiceHash loses tens of millions of dollars following hack
- Jack Dylan Grazer to star in "Shazam!"
- Australian lawmaker says uncertainty won't stop gay marriage