Game of Thrones won't air any episodes in 2018 - and will instead premiere its final season in 2019 - got even more backup Wednesday when star Sophie Turner said as much in an interview with our sister site Variety.
In a recent interview with Variety, Turner - known for portraying Sansa Stark - hinted that the wait for the final season could be a little longer.
When talking about her schedule over the next year, Turner said, "Yeah, I'm really excited".
Jon Snow knows nothing, but Sansa Stark apparently knows plenty - including when the final season of Game of Thrones will air. While discussing her future projects of Dark Phoenix and Girl Who Fell From the Sky, Turner slipped in that Game of Thrones would premiere in 2019, a fact that HBO has not officially confirmed yet. "Then I have a couple indie movies coming out".
"I'm not joking, we will stay six or seven months", added the lovely redhead. She was back at Winterfell, and was the Lady there with a strong army to command.
Alps Advisors Inc. Purchases New Stake in Zoetis Inc. (ZTS)
Heritage Mngmt invested in 1.15% or 273,540 shares. 3,788 were accumulated by Cantab Prtnrs Limited Liability Partnership. Wilbanks Smith & Thomas Asset Management LLC lifted its holdings in shares of Zoetis by 1.8% during the second quarter.
While fans are still finding it hard to come to terms with the fact that season eight will be the last for GoT, the cast too are still coming to grips with it.
"And without Littlefinger, it's a test for her of whether she can get through it".
"Game of Thrones" season seven launches December 12 on Blu-ray and DVD, but it's available now for preorder onAmazon.
The actress also previewed an "emotional" final season. When I read the script for the last season, all together, it was very moving. "This season is more a passionate fight for her than a political, manipulative kind of fight". The actress described the atmosphere on the set as being very emotional, with the cast members staying in town a bit longer and going out for meals more often together. For the first time in Thrones history, we had everyone there. "We're all trying not to take it for granted any more".
- Yahoo and Mozilla are suing each other over messy search engine deal
- HWL Final: India knock out Belgium via penalty shootout, enter semi-finals
- Want to trade efficiently? Check out: The Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW)
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle greet fans in English city
- Delhi-NCR air quality back to 'hazardous' category
- Little boy's viral Santa letter is not what you expect
- Officer Races Up Stairs, Saves Life of Infant
- Chevron Corporation (CVX) Holdings Lifted by GW Henssler & Associates Ltd.
- David Cassidy cut daughter Katie Cassidy out of his will
- Nikki Haley thinks USA athletes could skip the Olympics