But Roman's title defenses aren't just exclusive to Raw, as he recently told GufiNews.com that he'll be defending the title when he faces off against Triple H in Abu Dhabi on Friday. As RAW rolls into "The City of Angels", the RAW Tag Team Championship would be decided as Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins would invoke their rematch clause to challenge Cesaro & Sheamus for the RAW Tag Team Titles as Ambrose & Rollins look to join their Shield brethren, Roman Reigns, as champions in WWE. Reigns didn't pay attention to him and Jordan suplexed him and he ended up accepting the challenge.
Jordan put up a valiant effort against one of WWE's best, but eventually lost after Reigns began targeting his taped knee.
Intercontinental Championship: Roman Reigns (c) def. Jason Jordan by pin following the Spear to retain. Jordan did earn plaudits for his efforts though, having nearly pinned down Roman Reigns.
Joe then hit the ring and slapped the Coquina Clutch on Reigns but Jordan came to the rescue with a suplex on Joe to break the hold. Samoa Joe then ran down the ramp and started landing punches on a famished Reigns but Jordan suplexed him out.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Earns "Buy" Rating from Gabelli
Should You Go With High Insider Ownership? A number of large investors have recently made changes to their positions in the stock. TheStreet raised shares of Hewlett Packard Enterprise from a c rating to a b- rating in a research note on Monday, October 16th.
RAW Tag Team Championship: Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins def. Cesaro & Sheamus (c) by DQ after Sheamus (c) refuses to stop beating on Seth Rollins. The tactic was used to end the match and keep the championships around Cesaro and Sheamus as a title can not change hands with a disqualification victory.
A highly-competitive bout, Rollins and Ambrose had gained a victory after Sheamus got himself disqualified after he rushed over to attack The Architect without receiving a tag.
Angle then came to the ring and demanded that the match be restarted under No Disqualification rules in order to crown a true victor.
- What Moffett Nathanson Is Saying About Their Stock
- Dollar Tree (NASDAQ:DLTR): What Moffett Nathanson Is Saying About Their Stock
- Obtaining concealed carry permit could become much easier for Californians
- Mizuho Reiterates $190.00 Price Target for Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD)
- Atmospheric air quality in Delhi-NCR deteriorated to severe category
- Rangers sign quartet of players to minor-league deals
- Brokerages Set Urban Outfitters, Inc
- Challenges and Opportunities for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
- Stock Jumping Abnormally High: Whiting Petroleum Corp. (NYSE:WLL)
- Block H & R INC (HRB) Position Upped by Continental Advisors Llc