The met office at Ronaldsway has issued a yellow warning for snow and ice from 9pm tomorrow through to 9am on Sunday.
The forecast is most acute for Scotland and Northern Ireland, where up to 20cm is expected, but around 5cm is likely to fall in Yorkshire. "The cold weather may well affect most places through mid-December".
The warning sees the impact level increased from low to medium.
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for snow affecting northern parts of the United Kingdom on Friday and Saturday.
Revance Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:RVNC) Sees Unusual Volume Mid-Session
Lasalle Investment Management Securities Llc sold 164,663 shares as Crown Castle Intl Corp (CCI)'s stock rose 11.44%. Wells Fargo & Company MN increased its stake in Revance Therapeutics by 19.1% in the third quarter. (NASDAQ: RVNC ).
The Met Office is predicting travel delays on roads, and delays and cancellations to rail and air travel.
The easterly winds often freeze Britain for a week or more, with ice and snow flurries plus more widespread snow dumps when moist Atlantic fronts hit the cold air.
The MET Office is warning of possible snow in East Devon this weekend.
Ex-BBC and Met Office forecaster John Hammond said: "Much colder easterlies could arrive, meaning a predominantly chilly run-up to Christmas".
- Trump Says GOP Tax Plan Is Becoming 'More Popular.' Is He Right?
- Johanna Konta hires former Maria Sharapova coach Mike Joyce
- Whom should CSK and Rajasthan retain for IPL 2018?
- Charlotte mother and daughter missing
- Analyzing US Gasoline Inventories and Demand
- Over 30% of consumers intend to buy iPhone X for upgrade
- Fired FBI Director James Comey Posts Picture From Westport, CT
- Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke launched in India
- White House considers replacing Secretary of State Tillerson
- Plains All American Pipeline, LP (NYSE:PAA)