New Orleans forward Anthony Davis is still experiencing what he described Monday as a "real sharp, deep pain" on his left side when he tries to do certain physical movements. Davis originally suffered the injury during New Orleans' loss to the Utah Jazz last Friday.
Davis was removed from Saturday's game against the Blazers and was seen walking with crutches, which was obviously a concerning development for the All-Star forward.
Anthony Davis, following the first ejection of his six-year National Basketball Association career, was fined $25,000 by the National Basketball Association for his actions during Wednesday's loss to the Timberwolves.
The Pelicans announced earlier Monday that an MRI of Davis' injured pelvic area did not reveal any structural damage. While the Davis-less squad has gone 1-1 thus far, tonight will prove to be a HUGE challenge as they tip off at home against the star studded Golden State Warriors.
Director Bryan Singer Has Been Fired From The Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Sources tell the publication that Singer's unprofessional behaviour on and off set resulted in multiple complaints to the studio. He is believed to have been in the States for roughly the last ten days while the cast and crew have been in London.
Davis, 24, is averaging 25.2 points and 11.0 rebounds in 21 games this season.
Frontcourt partner DeMarcus Cousins went on a tear during his absence, posting 38 points and eight rebounds as Davis watched from the sidelines.
The Warriors, who are on a back-to-back after Sunday's 123-95 win in Miami, are 3-0 on their current six-game trip that continues Wednesday in Charlotte for Stephen Curry's homecoming.
- North Korean nuclear tests sickening residents with 'ghost disease,' defectors say
- Amazon Marketplace Has Finally Launched In Australia
- Woman gives birth after uterus transplant - a first in the US
- Special Counsel Tells Court Manafort Ghostwrote Op-Ed With Russian Colleague
- Dow Surges at Open, as Wall Street Cheers Senate Tax Bill's Passage
- Nikola Vucevic leads Magic over Knicks 105-100
- Analyst Stock Recommendations For Weatherford International plc (WFT), Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNCE)
- US Supreme Court backs Donald Trump's 'Muslim travel ban'
- Netflix INC (NFLX) Holder First Trust Advisors LP Has Boosted Stake
- House Republicans Set to Push Stopgap Funding Without Democrats