New Orleans forward Anthony Davis is still experiencing what he described Monday as a "real sharp, deep pain" on his left side when he tries to do certain physical movements. Davis originally suffered the injury during New Orleans' loss to the Utah Jazz last Friday.
Davis was removed from Saturday's game against the Blazers and was seen walking with crutches, which was obviously a concerning development for the All-Star forward.
Anthony Davis, following the first ejection of his six-year National Basketball Association career, was fined $25,000 by the National Basketball Association for his actions during Wednesday's loss to the Timberwolves.
The Pelicans announced earlier Monday that an MRI of Davis' injured pelvic area did not reveal any structural damage. While the Davis-less squad has gone 1-1 thus far, tonight will prove to be a HUGE challenge as they tip off at home against the star studded Golden State Warriors.
House Republicans Set to Push Stopgap Funding Without Democrats
Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ) leaves the Senate floor during votes on the Republican tax plan in Washington November 30, 2017. No Democrats voted for the bill, but they were unable to block it because Republicans hold a 52-48 Senate majority.
Davis, 24, is averaging 25.2 points and 11.0 rebounds in 21 games this season.
Frontcourt partner DeMarcus Cousins went on a tear during his absence, posting 38 points and eight rebounds as Davis watched from the sidelines.
The Warriors, who are on a back-to-back after Sunday's 123-95 win in Miami, are 3-0 on their current six-game trip that continues Wednesday in Charlotte for Stephen Curry's homecoming.
- Amazon Marketplace Has Finally Launched In Australia
- Top UN Official to Visit North Korea This Week
- Sicko arrested for biting out eye of parent's pet Shih Tzu
- Pontiac Silverdome implosion fails after initial blast
- Director Bryan Singer Has Been Fired From The Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
- Cyclone Ockhi: 531 fishermen rescued
- Analyst's Viewpoint About Global Payments Inc. (GPN), Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)
- Dow Surges at Open, as Wall Street Cheers Senate Tax Bill's Passage
- Netflix INC (NFLX) Holder First Trust Advisors LP Has Boosted Stake
- Indicator Spotter: Watching the Numbers on Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc