The Dollar L.I.T. will be available all day, every day at participating Applebee's locations.
A spokeswoman for Applebee's confirmed to The Takeout that there's no limit, but that servers are (allegedly) going to be following their "code of responsible service" when offering up these drinks to thirsty patrons at 10:30 in the morning.
After the success of October's one dollar margarita deal, Applebees has done what any good alcoholic would do, and moved on to something harder.
Verizon 5G Coming To 18 US Cities In 2018
Boltwood Capital Management's holdings in Verizon Communications were worth $1,569,000 as of its most recent filing with the SEC. Moffett Nathanson restated a "buy" rating on shares of Verizon Communications in a research note on Thursday, October 12th.
$1 Long Island ice tea would be a pretty nice treat after all that holiday shopping!
At any rate, people seem to be looking forward to deal, which should make for some lively conversations at your local neighborhood restaurant. If you want to see if your local Applebee's is participating, contact the restaurant or head to applebees.com/dollarteas after December 1. There is no limit, but Applebee's kindly requests you drink responsibly.
- N-Out Burger is coming to Colorado
- Trump likely to delay move of US Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
- Is there a Bearish outlook for Digital Realty Trust, Inc
- Tiger Woods shoots 3-under 69 in return at Hero World Challenge
- Roy Moore says liberal, LGBTQ 'conspiracy' to blame for sex abuse allegations
- Google Discovers New Android Malware That Spies On Users
- MI candidate tells voters to choose someone 'who doesn't have a penis'
- 'Real change': Breakthrough drug could halve length of migraine attacks
- Baxter International Inc. (NYSE:BAX) Analyzing Financial Health
- Facebook To Eliminate Transaction Fees For Donations