It has been a norm that soon after winning a national or global beauty pageant, the victor eyes a career in films.
She elaborated that becoming Miss World has not changed her goal in life which is giving back to society and this crown has given her a different perspective that will help her in pursuing her career to become a doctor.
After India winning the Miss World crown after 17 years, Manushi Chillar is still committed to her cause of becoming a cardiac surgeon and is not interested in acting in films right now. The report quotes a source as saying, "After Manushi won the Miss World 2017 crown, several Bollywood filmmakers wanted to know more about her". Well, apart from the filmmakers Salman Khan too looks very keen on launching the beauty in Bollywood.
Arby's Buying Buffalo Wild Wings In $2.9B Deal
On November 28, 2017, Buffalo Wild Wings announced that it had signed a definitive merger agreement with Arby's . Goldman Sachs provided financial advice to Buffalo Wild Wings , while Faegre Baker Daniels was its legal counsel.
While most beauty pageants eventually ended up being part of Bollywood, eyes are set on her Bollywood debut.
After all, Salman Khan has launched and supported fresh talent in the recent years, including Athiya Shetty, Sonakshi Sinha, Sneha Ullal, Suraj Pancholi among others. Salman was also impressed and hence, he has also expressed his desire to give Manushi her BIG Bollywood debut.
While she is being approached by many, Manushi, interestingly, had confessed a few days ago that she would love to work in an Aamir Khan film. "He might launch her in an SKF production movie or in one of his own movies", an insider told BollywoodLife.
Let's wait for an official announcement to confirm the news.
- Indira Gandhi Held Her Nose Here - PM Modi In Morbi
- Allardyce replaces O'Neill as favourite for Everton job
- VA hospitals failed to report potentially unsafe physicians
- Instagram adds a way to remix photos for more wacky fun
- EPS for Pure Storage Inc (PSTG) Expected At $
- Newcastle United boss Benitez calls for calm amid pressure
- India to provide naval facilities to Singapore
- Super-sized 2019 Subaru Ascent debuts with standard EyeSight driver assistance
- Ruling stocks that monarchs the market: NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA)
- Uber Hit With First State Lawsuit for Keeping Data Breach Secret