"Ultralight Beams highlighters & glosses launching Dec 1st on KKWBEAUTY.COM", she captioned the photo, dropping the official announcement of the new additions to her makeup line.
The new highlighters and metallic lip glosses, which she called "Ultralight Beams", appear to be a nod to husband Kanye West's song "Ultralight Beam." on "The Life of Pablo".
Her KKW Fragrances launched less than two weeks ago.
Top Official In Charge Of State Department Redesign Quits Job
Beams didn't immediately return requests for comment sent to her State Department and personal email addresses. Another State Department official said Ms Beams had left of her own volition and was not fired.
This clip was then followed by a string of videos of Kim on set shooting the commercial, including one video of Kim sitting on the floor, with one leg crossed over the other to cover her intimate parts.
According to People, all three scents (which are now being restocked) sold out in six days, bringing in around $14million in sales.
Now, the results are more visible than ever and Kim was happy to show off her new and improved silhouette. "I know you will love the scent and I can't wait for you guys to get it".
- Donald Trump dismisses report claiming Melania wanted him to lose presidential election
- No IFFI screening for 'S Durga', CBFC orders reexamination
- Stadium GM in Salem kicks off Toys for Tots drive
- Deputies: Missing Columbia County teen wiped cellphone before running away
- Frank Ocean releasing visual album Endless on vinyl and VHS
- NASA's Mars soil simulant witnesses earthworm reproduction, crop growth
- China Development Bank files insolvency suit against debt-ridden Reliance Communication
- Regime attacks kill 18 in Syria's Eastern Ghouta
- Manchester City Are Extraordinary - Antonio Conte Urges Chelsea To Focus On Themselves
- Xi orders China's 'toilet revolution' to march on