Marsh, a 2014 fourth-round pick by Seattle, was traded by the Seahawks to New England on September 2 for a 2018 fifth-and seventh-round pick.
Brokers Recommendations on: Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC)
It improved, as 12 investors sold ChannelAdvisor Corp shares while 27 reduced holdings. 659,935 are owned by Emerald Advisers Pa. The stock of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC) has "Neutral" rating given on Wednesday, December 9 by JP Morgan.
Cassius Marsh #55 and Trevor Reilly #49 of the New England Patriots signal for a safety during the second quarter of a game against the Los Angeles Chargers at Gillette Stadium on October 29, 2017 in Foxboro, Massachusetts. Marsh (6-4, 245) entered the National Football League as a fourth-round draft pick by the Seattle Seahawks in 2014. In nine games with the Patriots in 2017, Marsh had 14 tackles, one sack and one forced fumble.
It'll be another pass rushing option for the 49ers, who are now No. 22 in the league in the sacks departments with 20 on the year. The Raiders ran to his side on both of those snaps, resulting in gains of 25 and 7 yards. The 49ers are coming off their bye week and will go with C.J. Beathard under center despite having Garoppolo at their disposal. The two teams met back in Week 2 with Seattle nabbing the 12-9 victory.
- We Are Far Apart in Dispute With Dish
- MS-13 gang member arrested for murder; victim stabbed over 100 times
- Rookie QB CJ Beathard will remain starter for Niners
- Today Analysts Focus on Bank of America Corporation (BAC), HP Inc. (HPQ)
- Dramatic Video Shows How Turkey Fryer Can Cause Rampant Fire in Seconds
- Seattle Sounders vs. Houston Dynamo in MLS Cup Playoffs
- Duterte cancels peace talks with Red insurgents
- Search teams, helicopter scour rugged Coquitlam area for missing dogwalker
- Cabinet approves establishment of 15th Finance Commission: FM Jaitley
- Vegas Shooting Victims Sue Hotel for Not Doing More to Prevent Tragedy