President Trump's feud with the NFL over players protesting the national anthem has sparked up once again.
The Boston Globe posted photos of Lynch, who came out of retirement to playing for Oakland this season, while both anthems were being played.
Paul Pogba return already a shot in the arm for Manchester United
It was his first goal for the club since September after a barren run of seven games. "I'm just thankful I can play football again".
It wasn't "The Star-Spangled Banner" Lynch stood for.
Lynch has not stood during the national anthem before any game this season, according to The Associated Press. Among his comments, Trump said: "Wouldn't you love to see one of these National Football League owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a bitch off the field right now".
Former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick pioneered the protests past year when he took a knee during the playing of the national anthem over what he said was social and racial injustice.
- Vivo V7 Launched In India: Price, Specifications And Availability
- Shouting Match Erupts In Senate Over GOP Tax Plan
- Diana Ross's spectacular American Music Awards performance is a family affair
- Small plane crashes near airpark in Clearwater
- Deadline Approaches For Mugabe To Resign Or Face Impeachment
- Paris Saint-Germain captain Thiago Silva reveals regular Philippe Coutinho contact
- A Sunny and Cool Afternoon
- Leh Records Lowest Temperature In Jammu and Kashmir
- Arsenal to pay €2m for Dortmund's Mislintat
- Minecraft 'Better Together' Update for Switch Delayed to 2018