Xiaomi India has announced a new colour variant of the Xiaomi Mi A1, until now, the users have the choice to choose between the Black or Gold colour options, and from now, the users can also opt for the new Rose Gold Colour, which makes it look like a smartphone from Apple.
With the new Rose Gold color, there is one more color option in the Mi A1 to choose from.
Apart from the color there isn't anything different about the device. Also, the Mi A1 is Xiaomi's first smartphone to be launched under Google's Android One programme. The new variant will also be made available via Mi Home stores, Mi Preferred Partner stores, and retail partner stores.
Xiaomi MIUI 9 Global ROM stable update coming to Redmi 4KVN Rohit IBTimes India
Elsewhere, the Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with a full metal unibody design and a rear mounted fingerprint scanner. According to Xiaomi, it will be receiving the Oreo update in the coming weeks. The smartphone boasts a 5.5-inch full-HD display with 1080x1920 pixel resolution, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. This combination is backed by 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The storage can be expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card. The Xiaomi Mi A1 supports 4G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display, hybrid SIM card slot, 3.5mm headphone jack, Global Positioning System and Bluetooth. Xiaomi Mi A1 has a dual camera setup at its rear. The telephoto lens provides 2x zoom.
Finally, the device features a ~3000 mAh Li-ion battery with normal charging capability via USB type C port. The system is further aided with phase detection auto-focus and a dual-LED (dual-tone) flash but there is no optical image stabilisation. The main camera does support 4K video recording up to 30 frames per second and the front-facing selfie camera tops at 1080p. The Mi A1 is a mid-range Android One device that comes with stock Android UI minus Mi UI.
Ayodhya dispute: Shia Waqf Board files application in SC
It must be recalled that the Babri case is being represented by both the Sunni and Shia Waqf Boards from the Muslim side. It had sought the apex court's permission to submit the settlement proposal.
- Nick Cave: BDS Is the Reason for My Trip to Israel
- Former Cowboys WR Terry Glenn dies after crash in Irving
- North Korea likely to launch ballistic missile before year-end: spy agency
- Trump and Macron Agree to Tackle Iran and Hezbollah's 'Destabilizing Activities'
- Eminem Performs Greatest Hits Medley On 'Saturday Night Live'
- Volvo Cars Will Supply Uber With Up to 24000 Self-Driving Cars
- Kurdish referendum ruled unconstitutional by Iraqi Federal Court
- Quantbot Technologies LP Purchases 6663 Shares of Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
- Lucasfilm isn't a fan of microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront 2 either
- Mixed messages on tax bill's Obamacare mandate repeal