While the new underwater update is no doubt cause for celebration for Minecraft fans, there was one slightly disappointing omission from the announcement, as a delay was announced for the hotly anticipated Super Duper Graphics Pack.
As part of its Minecon Earth event taking place this Saturday November 18, Mojang has announced that it will be holding a special event to allow fans to vote for Minecraft's next mob. Both updates were supposed to be released this year, but now "Minecraft" is saying that they will be coming in 2018.
Meanwhile, the developers of "Minecraft" also revealed that a graphics update for the waters of the game will be released around the same time as the other two upgrades. You're welcome to watch the whole thing for all the latest Minecraft news, but if you skip ahead to just after the 2:26:30 mark, you'll see some of the features that'll be introduced in the new update. From dolphins to tridents, the new content that's being called Update Aquatic will change the ocean as you know it.
This certainly isn't going to trigger a crisis for Minecraft players, but it does suggest that the graphics pack and Switch update were more than a little ambitious.
Shouting Match Erupts In Senate Over GOP Tax Plan
Brown persisted and Hatch beat his gavel until Brown stopped and then proceeded. "What you've said is not right", Mr. CEO Andy Puzder applauded Hatch , saying he is normally a humble man who works across the aisle regularly.
The Nintendo Switch community will still be getting the new version of Minecraft with cross-platform multiplayer, but not until 2018. It will also add corals, dolphins, various types of fishes and other underwater creatures.
In Mojang's update, players will be able to catch different kinds of fish depending on the temperature of the water they're in, and they'll be able to create and populate aquariums for their collections.
As well as living additions you'll also find shipwrecks you can explore, and can arm yourself with a new trident weapon to protect yourself down there. "The Loyalty enchantment will make it come back to you even after you've thrown it, while enchantments like Impaler and Slipstream Dash will. well, we'll let you use your imagination!"
- Vivo V7 Launched In India: Price, Specifications And Availability
- James Bond villain? Steven Mnuchin takes that as a compliment
- Wimbledon champion Jana Novotna dies after long battle with cancer
- Paris Saint-Germain captain Thiago Silva reveals regular Philippe Coutinho contact
- Diana Ross's spectacular American Music Awards performance is a family affair
- Alonso to drive in Sunday's WEC rookie test with Toyota
- Leh Records Lowest Temperature In Jammu and Kashmir
- Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 Brings Co-Op Zombie Mode Called "Mission Outbreak"
- Deadline Approaches For Mugabe To Resign Or Face Impeachment
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Release Date Announced, And It's Soon