Mumbai: Vidya Balan is back with a bang.
The movie, which started off on a boring note in the morning shows, witnessed decent footfalls in the evening shows and earned Rs 2.87 crore on its opening day.
The film had a decent start at the Box Office on Friday and saw an upward trend on Saturday. "India biz." Despite clashing with Aksar 2 and Hollywood flick Justice League, Vidya Balan's Tumhari Sulu has managed to perform extremely well at the box office.
Queen Elizabeth & Prince Philip Celebrate 70th Wedding Anniversary with New Portait!
Prince Philip , who has been placed slightly behind his wife, is wearing greys in varying shades, with a maroon tie. One of her trademark three-strand pearl necklaces can be seen peeking out from the dress.
The romantic-thriller film raked in Rs. 1.44 crore on its opening, comparatively much lesser than Vidya Balan's Tumhari Sulu. This means the film can well catch up good enough to result in a weekend of Rs. 11-13 crore.
And hence Tumhari Sulu, produced by T-Series and Atul Kasbekar's Ellipsis Entertainment will play a pivotal role in resurrecting her innings at the Box Office. In a sudden turn of events, she strikes gold when she goes for an audition to become a radio jockey (late-night RJ). Also featuring Neha Dhupia, Malishka Mendonsa, Tumhara Sulu has helped Vidya claim her spot at the Box Office.
- Steph Curry to become Professor Curry
- North Korea On An Aggressive Schedule To Build Ballistic Missile Submarine
- Downgrades American Airlines Group Inc (AAL) to Neutral
- Almost 37000 pounds of 'ready-to-eat' chicken, turkey salads recalled
- Manchester City defender Stones 'out for six weeks': Guardiola
- Patidars to hold rally in support of Hardik despite denial of permission
- Airlander 10, world longest aircraft, crashes in fields of UK
- Texas A&M VS. Ole Miss preview, Sumlin talks Rebel offense
- Chance the Rapper performs R&B song 'Come back Barack' on 'SNL'
- Tennessee fumbles its way to a halftime deficit vs. LSU