Don't take her girly style, though, to mean that the "old Taylor" is back: Take one look at the snake ring on her right hand for a reminder of her new "reputation".
Swift this week announced the first US dates of what is expected to be a world tour to promote the album. This belief was crystallized very early on: It was reported that after only an hour of being available on iTunes, the album sold over 800,000 copies. It follows her last three studio efforts, which all saw million-selling opening frames: 1989 (1.29 million in 2014), Red (1.21 million, 2012) and Speak Now (1.05 million, 2010).
Stocks to Watch For: Apple Inc. (AAPL), Intel Corporation
Following the transaction, the executive vice president now directly owns 110,850 shares in the company, valued at $4,931,716.50. Following the completion of the sale, the insider now owns 265,298 shares in the company, valued at approximately $11,734,130.54.
Reputation is now Swift's fourth album to log a million-selling week.
The country singer turned pop star is the only artist to have four different albums sell more than a million copies in a week since Nielsen Music started tracking album sales in 1991.
Swift reportedly kept "Reputation" off streaming services like Apple Music and Spotify for the first week of release. These lofty sales also push Reputation's numbers past the the previous top-selling album of 2017: Ed Sheeran's ÷, which has sold 919,000 copies as of the week ending November 9th.
- Sock edges Cilic to keep ATP Finals dream alive
- Rams G Rodger Saffold nominated for Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award
- Trade deficit widens to three year high
- Iran pledges swift aid after major quake kills 400
- Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC) - Wedbush Reiterates Rating
- Apple reclaims its wearable throne while Xiaomi slips into second place
- Samuel, Larsen hobbled by injuries for Panthers vs. Dolphins
- Ben Affleck Stars in Hilarious New Superhero Trailer Directed by JJ Abrams
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia announced for 2018
- Analysts See $0.36 EPS for Kulicke and Soffa Industries Inc. (KLIC)