The Edmonton Oilers acquired centre Mike Cammalleri from the Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday in exchange for forward Jussi Jokinen. Cammalleri, 35, recorded seven points through 15 games with Los Angeles this season.
Jokinen signed a one-year deal worth $1.1 million with the Oilers in July. Instead, both the Oilers and Kings are looking to bolster their depth by swapping two veterans who have underperformed in the early goings of the season.
The Edmonton Oilers were in the market to find another scoring option, and it appears that they have found a solution. The team made him a second-round pick in the 2001 NHL Entry Draft. That one year in Calgary proved to be the best season of Cammalleri's career as he scored 39 goals and 82 points in 81 games. He went on to play for the Montreal Canadiens the following season before returning to the Flames for a second stint in 2012. He has scored three goals (two of which have come on the power play) and added four assists.
Paypal Holdings (PYPL) Stake Decreased by American International Group Inc
According to their observations and findings, the stock could provide a high EPS of $0.55/share and a low EPS of $0.49/share. PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL ) now has 1.2 million shares outstanding, which means that its market capitalization is $89.11B.
Cammalleri has 290 career goals and 330 assists over 855 National Hockey League games. Set to join his seventh team, Jokinen is still looking for his first Stanley Cup victory of his career.
In 905 regular season games, he has posted 547 points (186-361=547), a plus-2 rating and 367 penalty minutes.
- Antibiotic awareness week launched in Suva
- Kansas vs Kentucky, K-State vs UMKC, Wichita State a victor
- N****s hustle, and I hustle n****s, says Cardi B
- A Look at Target Price and Valuation of Amtrust Financial (AFSI)
- Is Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK) A Safe Bet For Investors?
- Foundry Partners LLC Acquires New Stake in Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- Cards Against Humanity Takes Aim At Trump With New Promotion
- 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan talks about Marquise Goodwin's emotional day
- Unbiased Equity Research: The Boeing Company (BA), McDonald's Corporation (MCD)
- Texas State suspends all fraternity, sorority activities following pledge's death