Cardi B wants her wedding to be an extremely extravagant affair.
But that isn't the only reason why she has been all over the news.
Her new video is an ode to Cardi B's "Bodak Yellow", and features Daniels, who calls herself "The Rap Mom", in the vehicle with her children, singing about grocery store antics, schoolwork, and bedtime. Just like they weren't ready for the much gushed over sudden, on-stage proposal that Offset had surprised Cardi with. "Everybody got to be wearing red". "And my bridesmaids are gonna be wearing suits, what's good?".
The ring, a handsome pear-shaped diamond, glittered against the rapper's left hand as she showed it off to the camera.
Holding up the ring for the flawless engagement announcement snap, Cardi wrote on Instagram: "Jesus Christ I'm so emotional, @offsetyrn I loveee you so much. They love me and I'm thinking to myself, like, 'Yo, I really need to be a better example'".
Regarding the engagement, she added: "The way I wanted to celebrate was just get real drunk and make love, and we haven't even had sex after I got my ring!" Your such a unbelievable man to me your family, friends, kids and you are extremely talented.
Biafra separatists checked as Buhari gets top title on visit to Igboland
They are pushing for a seperate Republic of Biafra, an earlier struggle that 50 years ago led to the loss of over a million lives. He said, "If the President believes women should not rule over men, that it is northern believe not for all Nigerian".
From the moment Offset proposed to Cardi B mid-concert a few weeks ago, fans and casual observers of the pop culture zeitgeist have speculated that the couple's wedding would join the ranks of Gucci Mane and Keyshia Ka'oir Davis' in terms of large-scale spectacles.
The New York Magazine story reveals that she's thinking about getting a nose job before the year is up. Surprisingly enough, Cardi doesn't believe those labels apply to her.
Despite "Bodak Yellow" having been considered the latest anthem for women empowerment, Cardi says, "You know what?"
"They keep saying, like, 'You got this, ' 'You're the one, '" she said.
Here's the thing that b***hes got me f***ed up when it comes to that word. "Then when you in those shoes, it's just like, I see why people go insane".
- Maronite Patriarch Arrives in Saudi Arabia
- Newell Brands Inc. (NWL) Shares Bought by Daiwa Securities Group Inc
- Paypal Holdings (PYPL) Stake Decreased by American International Group Inc
- Fox Sports Accused of Playing Role in Bribing Officials — FIFA Trial
- I&B curtain falls on Nude, S Durga
- Multiple reports: Randolph megasite a finalist for Toyota-Mazda plant
- Zendaya Will Play 1st African-American Woman to Graduate From Vassar
- Intelligence Community Legends Say Putin Is Playing Trump
- Rose McGowan turns herself in for drug possession warrant
- YouTube signs Ticketmaster deal to start pushing artists' concerts