The engine comes mated to a new six-speed manual transmission which is said to be more efficient and the S11 (top) variant also gets an option of all-wheel drive (AWD) transmission.
Mahindra Scorpio Facelift is priced at Rs. 9.97 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi, for S3 variant) and will be available in Mahindra dealerships across India with immediate effect. The S11 variant also comes with optional four-wheel drive. The new model of Scorpio facelift comes with five options in color, which includes, Molten Red, D Sat Silver, Pearl White (Only on S11), Diamond White (Except S11), and Napoli Black.
The new Scorpio features new front grille with seven slats and chrome surroundings, projector headlamps, revised front bumper with foglamps and updated rear bumper.
This version gets a new set of ORVMs with integrated turn signals and it rides on 17-inch, 5-spoke alloy wheels finished in silver. Coming to the rear end, it has a new tail-lamp cluster with redesigned footstep on the rear bumper.
2018 Mahindra Scorpio. Mahindra
On the inside, the higher-spec variants now sport new faux leather upholstery; the steering wheel and gear lever are also wrapped in the same. In addition, there is a roof mounted sunglass holder and mobile holder spot.
In terms of features, the new 2018 Mahindra Scorpio gets a reverse parking camera, more storage space inside the cabin, a delayed power window operation function even after the engine is shut, auto-roll up function for the driver side window and more.
The new attraction in the Mahindra, as it is improved with the NVH levels on the Scorpio and the SUV now comes with new 6th generation Borg Warner Turbo Charger having 9.1 Bosch ABS. While the existing 120 bhp has been retained for the mid-spec variants, the higher-spec S7 and S11 trims get 140bhp engine.
Apart from competing with the likes of Renault Duster, Hyundai Creta, Nissan Terrano, and Renault Captur, Scorpio will also have to fight with newly launched Ford EcoSport and Honda BR-V. Other safety features include dual front airbags, collapsible steering column & side intrusion beams, panic brake indication, engine immobilizer, Seat belt reminder lamp, Speed alert and Auto door lock while driving.
Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (BRCD) Shares Sold by Stevens Capital Management LP
Alliancebernstein L P holds 0% or 130,629 shares. 27 funds opened positions while 96 raised stakes. (NASDAQ:BRCD) or 1.72M shares. Parkside Bank And reported 0% in Brocade Communications Systems, Inc . (NASDAQ:BRCD) has an average volume of 8.34 Million.
- Atletico Madrid want Mesut Ozil if Manchester United target leaves in January
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Sees Large Drop in Short Interest
- SS Rajamouli's Baahubali walks away with 13 Nandi awards
- Solanke delighted with England call-up
- Ram Madhav downplays Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's mediation in Ram Temple dispute
- Brazil's Dani Alves hails Man City striker Jesus as their 'new Ronaldo'
- Flipkart Phone Billion Capture+ to Go on Sale Wednesday, Launch Offers Detailed
- The Brokerages Set Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) PT at $231.31
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Position Lessened by Rothschild Investment Corp IL
- Trending Stocks Alert: Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE), Facebook, Inc. (FB)