The Celtics try to keep their winning streak alive Thursday against the Golden State Warriors.
Irving missed one game with a minor facial fracture after he was elbowed by teammate Aron Baynes in the win over Charlotte on Friday. He fiddled with the mask frequently, but it didn't seem to affect his play much. He is also shooting 38.1 percent from the 3-point area. Allen Crabbe and Caris LeVert added 15 points apiece.
In 2012, during his second season in the National Basketball Association, then-20-year old Irving broke a bone in his jaw and had to wear a black plastic mask against the Knicks.
Irving put up a career-high 41 points and was appropriately dubbed "The Phantom of the Garden".
Dimensional Fund Advisors Lp Increases Its Holdings in Endo Int'l Plc (ENDP)
During current year the company's forecasts over growth are -22.8% while for the next year analysts' growth estimation is -17.8%. TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: This piece was published by StockNewsTimes and is the sole property of of StockNewsTimes.
Brown, of course, was selected with the No. 3 pick in the 2016 National Basketball Association draft, a selection Boston received from Brooklyn as part of that famous 2013 trade.
Celtics head coach Brad Stevens told reporters that Irving did everything at Tuesday's shootaround and "looked pretty good".
The Celtics will have Kyrie Irving back on Tuesday night as they go for their 13th straight win. Rookie center Jarrett Allen returned after missing six games with a strained left foot. Brooklyn will play Miami and Oklahoma City in December.
- This giant pink diamond could sell for $30 million at auction
- Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI) Lifted to "Buy" at Zacks Investment Research
- Texas State suspends all fraternity, sorority activities following pledge's death
- Foundry Partners LLC Acquires New Stake in Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- Wannabe Baahubali tries elephant stunt, gets flung in the air
- Qualcomm rejects Broadcom's unsolicited proposal
- Kansas vs Kentucky, K-State vs UMKC, Wichita State a victor
- Is Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK) A Safe Bet For Investors?
- Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN) Earns Hold Rating from Mizuho
- Unbiased Equity Research: The Boeing Company (BA), McDonald's Corporation (MCD)