'I thought I really do want to have a baby shower, because I want her to feel that something's coming, and for her to really understand it, ' she said.
Kim revealed during an appearance on Ellen DeGeneres' TV show on Monday that she'd thrown a shower over the weekend for the benefit of daughter North and mentioned during the story that the latest addition to the family will be a little GIRL.
"So people brought toys and gifts and she was opening them all up the next day and she said 'Mum, because baby sister's not here, I think I need to put all of her toys in my room and I'll play with them to make sure that they're all okay for baby sister".
"At the baby shower, I was like, 'I just want everyone to write a name on a little tile and see if there is something that sticks, '" she told Ellen.
Kim then exclaimed: "Oh yes".
Sequential Brands Group Inc
Media coverage about Sequential Brands Group (NASDAQ:SQBG) has trended somewhat negative on Tuesday, Accern Sentiment reports. In terms of Buy, Sell or Hold recommendations, Sequential Brands Cmn (NASDAQ:SQBG) has analysts' mean recommendation of 2.2.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, 33, dressed in a loose-fitting black coat and cropped black joggers as she walked behind the scenes in the Calabasas studio.
Kim Kardashian says the experience of using a surrogate mother to carry her third child has been "much harder" than she expected. But it seems to be a no from the KKW beauty mogul herself, as she said, "I'm not vibing with it".
North and Saint are getting a baby sister.
Kylie Jenner and Khloe Kardashian's rumoured pregnancies have been dominating headlines since news of them broke back in September.
The Kardashian clan have spent years posing for novelty festive photos to celebrate the season of goodwill and it has always been hotly anticipated.
Khloe Kardashian pregnant rumours are also rife right now, with it claimed the star is expecting basketball player boyfriend Tristan Thompson's child.
- Saudi-led coalition bombs airport runway in Yemen's capital
- ICRA welcomes GST cut on restaurants
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (BRCD) Shares Sold by Stevens Capital Management LP
- Solanke delighted with England call-up
- Mahindra Launches Its 2017 Scorpio Facelift At Rs 9.97 lakh
- The Brokerages Set Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) PT at $231.31
- Stores Open On Thanksgiving Day 2017 & Hours
- 5.4-magnitude quake hits S.Korea
- Motorola Moto X4 First Impression Review
- New Razer BlackWidow Ultimate water-resistant keyboard