"He pleaded guilty at Westminster magistrates" court yesterday to a charge of assault by beating.
She said: "She was asking about what Jacob liked and he said he liked aeroplanes and she was asking if he'd seen a Spitfire and we said we liked going to the Science Museum and RAF museum". Shepherd said the couple had got in a row before Julie-Anne slapped her husband across the face. He was then told to have seen Mr. Goldsmith, the hit violently in the face by pressing a left hook.
'Mrs Goldsmith has then fallen backwards.
Prince William's wife also appeared to have a brand new hair do, which was much lighter and shorter than it was following her appearance on Remembrance Sunday.
The assault caused Julie-Ann to hit the ground, and she laid there with her eyes closed for around 15 seconds.
Ms Shilton said: 'She (Mrs Goldsmith) then becomes upset, starts crying and uses some railings to assist her'. During this time, the uncle of Kate Middleton seemed "panicked" and was " back-and-forth in the house trying to make it fit ". He reportedly became aggressive towards Mr Shepherd when the taxi driver challenged him over the assault. He married Julie-Ann in 2012.
Mrs Goldsmith asked Mr Shepherd to call the police, the court heard.
I&B curtain falls on Nude, S Durga
Rahman and filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj, who collaborated with Majidi for the film, are expected to be present for the screening. I&B Ministry released the final list on November 9 and had taken off these two names, which were recommended by the jury.
At the police station, Goldsmith denied punching his wife, claiming he had pushed her hard with his left hand, but was apologetic for his actions, the court heard.
The couple had been at a charity auction at Home House in Portman Square, Marylebone before they clashed. Kate heard specifically how Family Action - one of the charities providing support at the centre - offers perinatal mental health services.
It carries a maximum penalty of six months' imprisonment.
Chief Magistrate Emma Arbuthnot indicated she would consider a community order over prison. What is certain, is that the attorney account to find out how to " protect [Julie-Ann Goldsmith] of this man ". He married sales executive Miranda Foote in 1991 before they split and he married second wife Luan, with whom he had a daughter, Tallulah.
He was brought up with his sister in Southall, west London.
His father was a painter and decorator from west London and his grandfather worked as a miner in Durham.
In 2005, he sold his shares in Computer Futures for £17million and bought a villa in Ibiza and called it "La Maison de Bang Bang".
- Revenue Approximations Analysis: Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD), Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI)
- State of Wisconsin Investment Board Acquires 93460 Shares of Amazon.com, Inc
- Texas State suspends all fraternity, sorority activities following pledge's death
- The Salvation Army Kettle Campaign kicks off this week
- Is Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK) A Safe Bet For Investors?
- Dimensional Fund Advisors Lp Increases Its Holdings in Endo Int'l Plc (ENDP)
- Dearborn Partners LLC Purchases 9520 Shares of Automatic Data Processing (NYSE:ADP)
- Kansas vs Kentucky, K-State vs UMKC, Wichita State a victor
- Earnings Prediction Review: Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC)
- Wannabe Baahubali tries elephant stunt, gets flung in the air