The Welsh winger, 28, was tipped for an Old Trafford switch in the summer, but Los Blancos failed to sell after missing out on Kylian Mbappe.
The French teenager is only on loan at Paris Saint-Germain and with PSG likely to face Financial Fair Play difficulties next season if they make Mbappe's loan deal permanent, the youngster could be on his way to the Spanish capital.
It brings the number of days Bale has missed because of injury since joining Real Madrid in September 2013 to more than 270, covering 56 games.
Bale has struggled with injuries this season and has been sidelined with a thigh injury in recent weeks.
Bale, of course, signed for Real back in the summer of 2013 for a then-world record fee of £85m, and the Spanish giants reportedly don't mind too much about making a small loss on him given that he has missed nearly 60% of games since his joining the club.
"It's a shame really, he'll be a loss for them [Real Madrid] and we need him now also".
10-year-old boy unlocks mom's Apple iPhone X using Face ID
In their documentation , Apple says the possibility of a person using their face to unlock a user's iPhone X is 1:1,000,000. Later on, the mother reregistered her face under different lighting, her son was no longer able to unlock her phone.
"I would like to see Gareth wherever he is going to be happy, that is what I would like", said Coleman.
While that's a considerable drop on Bale's value last summer, Madrid are likely to still see value in the deal for a player that's missed almost 60% of matches since moving to Spain.
"He comes with us, he is happy and we see an incredible player".
"Wherever he is not happy then he shouldn't be there".
"He shouldn't be somewhere where he doesn't feel happy".
- Sequential Brands Group Inc
- Ram Madhav downplays Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's mediation in Ram Temple dispute
- Valuation Review and Technical Analysis of Synergy Pharma Cmn (SGYP)
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Sees Large Drop in Short Interest
- Germany Strike Late To Draw With France And Preserve Unbeaten Run
- AP Top 25: Miami Up to No. 2 After Routing Notre Dame
- Flydubai orders 225 Boeing 737 Max aircraft
- Mahindra Launches Its 2017 Scorpio Facelift At Rs 9.97 lakh
- ICRA welcomes GST cut on restaurants
- 5.4-magnitude quake hits S.Korea