Joachim Low believes Germany can take a lot from their November internationals, despite not being able to craft a victory after needing a stoppage-time equaliser from s ubstitute Lars Stindl to secure a 2-2 draw against France in Cologne.
Having rescued Germany's unbeaten run with the equaliser, Stindl said the result capped a good year for Germany, who qualified for next year's World Cup with a ideal 10 wins from 10 qualifiers.
A first global double by Alexandre Lacazette in Cologne put France on the verge of a deserved victory in a clash of two of the favourites for next year's World Cup.
Both sides staged a lively opening period as Germany tested France goalkeeper Steve Mandana through Mesut Ozil before Blaise Matuidi rattled the side netting from close range with seven minutes played.
Ram Madhav downplays Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's mediation in Ram Temple dispute
Amarnath Mishra, who is the interlocutor for the Ram temple issue had met with the spiritual leader last week, reports said. On October 31st, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar had held talks with Shia Waqf Board and representatives of the Hindu Mahasabha.
That run looked like coming to an end when Alexandre Lacazette netted twice on Tuesday - the Arsenal striker profiting from Anthony Martial's brilliant footwork for his first before Kylian Mbappe created his second. Instead it was Werner who grabbed the equaliser in the 56th minute with his seventh goal in his 10th global as he finished off a quick break launched by Mesut Ozil. "Overall I am extremely satisfied with our two friendly matches".
"That can always happen when you are behind at the break, but we had our chances when we put pressure on in the second half". The Germans woke up after the break and substitute Antonio Rudiger should have levelled when he was set up by Julian Draxler in the box. France coach Didier Deschamps praised his team's speed and skill but said the Germans were still ahead of them in terms of quality.
'He told us that he saw no problem in changing the initial situation'. "They are a high-class team".
"It's a bit disappointing, we were close to getting the win", said the 1998 World Cup victor.
- Mahindra Launches Its 2017 Scorpio Facelift At Rs 9.97 lakh
- Atletico Madrid want Mesut Ozil if Manchester United target leaves in January
- Sequential Brands Group Inc
- ICRA welcomes GST cut on restaurants
- New Razer BlackWidow Ultimate water-resistant keyboard
- Zimbabwe Ruling Party Denies Coup Amid Reports Of Tanks Near Capital
- 5.4-magnitude quake hits S.Korea
- Russian legislators approve bill targeting foreign media
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Sees Large Drop in Short Interest
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Position Lessened by Rothschild Investment Corp IL