"We're liars, just like the president", Cards Against Humanity explains, noting it's saving American from "injustice, lies, racism, the whole enchilada".
For its holiday promotion, somewhat unimaginatively entitled Cards Against Humanity Saves America, the game is aiming to put a spanner in the works for Donald's Trump's promise of a wall on the border between the United States and Mexico.
A foul-mouthed card game has joined Democrats, environmentalists and immigrant advocates in fighting Donald Trump's proposed border wall. "He is so afraid that he wants to build a $20 billion wall that everyone knows will accomplish nothing", the website reads. For those who want to cancel their order, the company replies, "We'd like to cancel the 2016 election, but neither of us is going to get what we want".
The land purchase and the new website are actually part of the kickoff to the company's annual holiday season marketing stunt.
Is Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK) A Safe Bet For Investors?
Kennedy Capital Management Inc. lifted its position in shares of Chesapeake Utilities Corporation by 61.7% during the 2nd quarter. Chesapeake Energy Corporation (Chesapeake) is a producer of natural gas, oil and natural gas liquids (NGL) in the United States.
The game makers debuted a plan to wreak havoc on the current presidential administration through a $15 holiday promotion, which ensures each purchaser six "America-saving" gifts over the course of December. Why don't you just stick to card games? The Chicago-based comedy and card game company are buying up acres of land along the U.S. -Mexico border and offering a small share of it in a holiday promotion.
Previous year the company ran a Black Friday promotion to dig a hole as deep as possible.
And this isn't the first time that Cards Against Humanity has turned to real estate for the sake of its holiday jokes. Nowadays, Hawaii 2 is open to the general public for hiking or fishing.
In 2015, the "Give Cards Against Humanity $5 Sale" raked in more than $71,000 by selling literally "nothing" for $5 and distributing the haul among employees who spent it on a variety of hilarious purchases that included a suit of armor, several trips and thousands of dollars in charitable donations.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Downgraded by Argus to Hold
- Wannabe Baahubali tries elephant stunt, gets flung in the air
- Dearborn Partners LLC Purchases 9520 Shares of Automatic Data Processing (NYSE:ADP)
- A Look at Target Price and Valuation of Amtrust Financial (AFSI)
- Unbiased Equity Research: The Boeing Company (BA), McDonald's Corporation (MCD)
- Texas State suspends all fraternity, sorority activities following pledge's death
- Denver becomes one of several United States cities to ban cat declawing
- ProFood helps push up producer price index
- Newell Brands Inc. (NWL) Shares Bought by Daiwa Securities Group Inc
- State of Wisconsin Investment Board Acquires 93460 Shares of Amazon.com, Inc