Rumors started swirling prior to the start of the Playoffs week on The Voice: Coach Blake Shelton was expected to grace the cover of the magazine's annual issue when it hits newsstands on November 15, bearing its ultimate male honor of "Sexiest Man Alive".
Blake Shelton just nabbed another major honor, and it's not a country music award. "If I can be sexy for a year, I'm taking it!'"
"I'm not going to treat this like Hugh Jackman or one of those guys who's humble about it. People are going to hate me over this", Shelton joked.
Antibiotic awareness week launched in Suva
Katinka de Balogh is senior animal production health officer for Asia and the Pacific at the UN Food and Agriculture Organization .
Still, he added: "I'm owning this moment". "As proud as I am and honored that you guys asked me, that's really the only thing I care about".
Shelton is now in his twelfth season as a judge on the NBC singing competition, and the singer's most recent album, "Texoma Shore", became 11th to reach the top 10 on Billboard's albums chart.
People's Sexiest Man Alive issue hits newsstands Friday.
The singer told People that while he tries to stay in shape and eat healthy, he does have a weakness for snacks such as jalapeno poppers and pickles, especially when he is home in Oklahoma. "I think he's hot". Sexy, ' you'd always see him go, 'Well, awwww...' If you say that to me, it's going to be, 'You're damn right, I'm Mr. And I'm still fat today. People hasn't announced the sexiest man alive yet, but they did publish a list of men of the year, including Zac Efron, 50 Cent and Armie Hammer.
- This giant pink diamond could sell for $30 million at auction
- Texas State suspends all fraternity, sorority activities following pledge's death
- Rochester mom admits to drowning infant son
- Dearborn Partners LLC Purchases 9520 Shares of Automatic Data Processing (NYSE:ADP)
- N****s hustle, and I hustle n****s, says Cardi B
- The Salvation Army Kettle Campaign kicks off this week
- Maronite Patriarch Arrives in Saudi Arabia
- Denver becomes one of several United States cities to ban cat declawing
- Qualcomm rejects Broadcom's unsolicited proposal
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Downgraded by Argus to Hold