However, Ozil and his representatives reportedly asked Arsenal for a whopping £330,000-a-week deal, but with no takers among Europe's elite, he will have to climbdown from those numbers if he is serious about staying at the club or moving back to Spain.
Jose Mourinho has dictated the officials to trigger the 12-month extension clause in Ander Herrera's contract, chiefly for snubbing any interests from other clubs, particularly Atletico Madrid.
Papa John's clarifies its stance regarding National Football League , player protests
Papa John's late Tuesday chose to tweet a middle-finger emoji aimed at neo-Nazis who are-reportedly-co-opting the chain pizza. Schnatter said Goodell was hurting his company and told investors "NFL leadership has hurt Papa John's shareholders".
Antoine Griezmann made no secret last summer of his desire to join Manchester United, with the player's repeated media hints making things absolutely obvious. "Our contacts with Arsenal continue and are going in a positive way".
Premier League giants Arsenal are probably the club who have been in the news most frequently in the lead up to the January transfer window, and that is principally down to two men in particular. The Spaniard's departure would leave a gaping hole in Diego Simeone's midfield, which could be Ozil's way out of Arsenal.
Ozil has come in for criticism for his recent below-par performances for Arsenal, but the Germany star will be hoping to start for the Gunners when they host Tottenham at The Emirates on Saturday lunchtime.
- DUBAI: Indigo Partners signs MoU for 430 A320neos
- President Xi back home after APEC summit, state visits to Vietnam, Laos
- Site of Texas church massacre converted into memorial
- 'Hannity' Fans Smash Keurig Brewers Over Company's Decision To Pull Ads
- Sessions Won't Promise Special Counsel for Uranium One
- SunTrust Banks, Inc. Reaffirms Buy Rating for AbbVie Inc. (NYSE:ABBV)
- Harvey Weinstein Sued For Allegedly Raping Actress in Hotel
- Olstein Capital Management, Lp Significantly Raises Its Stake in Seaworld Entertainment Inc
- South Korea rattled by rare 5.4-magnitude quake
- China sending envoy to North Korea after Trump's Beijing visit