It seems that Olly Murs has an extra special someone he needs to buy a Christmas present for this year.
As you may know, Olly is 33 years old and Melanie is 14 years his senior at 47 but whether there's actually anything going on between the two remains to be seen.
But they have enjoyed a string of hush-hush dates at each other's houses after bonding over their mutual love of keeping fit.
'They were initially introduced through a mutual friend. A showbiz source said: "They were bonding over her fitness programme".
In news that totally passed us all by, Olly Murs has got a new girlfriend. He was a fan of her gym selfies and thought that she had an unbelievable body", the insider revealed, adding that the couple "have both been determined for nobody to find out.
'Stuff yourself' with Stove Top stuffing trousers this Thanksgiving
And there was a time, a lot later in life than I should probably admit, that I would make Stove Top just because. There are reports that Stove Top will donate $10,000 of the proceeds to a charity called Feeding America .
The insider told The Sun newspaper: "They have both been determined for nobody to find out".
The source added: "Olly was a fan of her gym selfies and thought that she had an awesome body.There's a real physical attraction between them". She also publicly praised the pop star in December previous year, sharing a photo of Olly's track Flaws and writing: "Love this track @ollymurs you sound like an angel makes me want to cry x". In 2013 she married roofing contractor Jack Cockings - who is 15 years her junior. Olly and Melanie have previously traded compliments over social media. Days later she shared a snap of them backstage the O2 with the caption: "Not much can get me out on a Saturday night but this guy has!"
Yahoo have contacted representatives of Olly and Mel for comment.
The former Boddingtons pitchwoman presenter shares two children with Tudors actor Daniel Caltagrione, who she divorced in 2009.
- Newsflash: Manana sentenced to 12 months in prison or R100k fine
- More People Cry in Public Now Thanks to Netflix
- Senate committee questions Trump's nuclear authority
- Hillcrest Asset Management LLC Sells 23624 Shares of Callon Petroleum Company (CPE)
- Jon Stewart 'angry' with Louis CK over scandal
- Iraqi Kurds Back Away From Independence Bid
- Kate Middleton, Prince Charles attend the Royal Festival of Remembrance
- Stocks to Watch For: Apple Inc. (AAPL), Intel Corporation
- Following the Charts on Express Scripts (ESRX): A Look Behind the Curtain
- Active Stock You Need to Watch: Mannkind Corporation (MNKD)