"Every match is important and poses a different challenge, there's nothing like preparation". Everyone knows how to adapt to each format.
Talking about the upcoming tour of South Africa, Saha expressed, "Every match is important for us". Everyone is professional and we had a good practice session yesterday. We will go match by match. We are just focusing on this series right now. We know the conditions but we are not taking Sri Lanka lightly though we had a good series there.
While the Indian left-right handed duo mainly played in the Vs with occasional reverse sweep, middle-order batsman Rahane's stint at the nets was peppered with the unorthodox shot to the likes of Ravichandran Ashwin and Kuldeep Yadav, hinting their strategy against Rangana Herath and Lakshan Sandakan.
"I always think that if I improve one shot in the net session I will be better off in the game".
Man shoots doctor outside hospital, kills himself
A man who lives near Affinity Medical Center told The Independent newspaper he heard about six shots Monday afternoon. The doctor, who was struck at least twice, died later in a hospital while the gunman was found dead near his vehicle.
"It is important to improve your game. when you are practising at the nets, it is important to evolve". I am just practicing reverse sweeps, paddle sweeps as options.
"I am not too concerned about that". For me I have been batting very well.
"Even for Sri Lanka this is a very important series and they are preparing really well". So we won't be taking them lightly. Yes I got out on 49 and 45 in the Ranji Trophy but for me, it was important to play as many balls as possible and practice for the Test runs. "I have four 50s in a row", he said referring to his knocks against Australia in the ODI series in September-October.
All-rounder Hardik Pandya has been rested for the Test series and Rahane said it was important to manage the workload. We focus on training sessions and recovery sessions. In future we are going to play many matches so recovery is very important.
Asked whether they would play three spinners, he said: "Ultimately we will decide as per the wicket and see who gets maximum purchase from the wicket".
In his last Test against the Sri Lankans in the latter's own lair, Rahane scored 17 in the first innings. "I am sure we will be well prepared before the match", Rahane said at a press conference in Kolkata, the venue for the first Test, starting from November 16.
- Tiemoue Bakayoko: France's midfield options 'aren't better than me'
- Aaradhya Bachchan to have a birthday bash
- Child located in auto - Newport
- Wild boar on Vizag runway delays IndiGo flight by three hours
- Comparable Company Analysis: Regal Entertainment Group (RGC), Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY)
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM) - Royal Bank Of Canada Reiterates Rating
- LCFC's Thai owner to face £322m criminal lawsuit
- The President Of The Philippines Sang A Love Song For Donald Trump
- W.Bengal Wins The Rosogulla Fight With Odisha
- Security alert from Google: one million account credentials are stolen every month