The NCAA announced on its men's soccer tournament selection show Monday afternoon that the Spartans will be seeded No. 7 with a first round bye, with a little pep talk from Tom Izzo. The Virginia Tech-Air Force game will be played this Thursday at a time that is yet to be determined.
The Irish are 18-17-2 (.514) all-time in NCAA Championship play, which includes a 17-13-2 record under Clark. This marks Wisconsin's seventh appearance in the tournament and first since 2013.
Protest Interrupts Ivanka Trump Tax Discussion In New Jersey
Portman said on the Senate floor that a measure to reduce corporate tax will result in higher wages for employees. The House bill would keep the deduction for property taxes and eliminate state and local income taxes.
The ACC tied its own NCAA men's soccer record by seeing nine affiliate teams earn berths into the 2017 NCAA Championship field. The Wolverines earned a first-round bye as the No. 13 seed, and will entertain the victor of the Massachusetts-Colgate match on Sunday in Ann Arbor, Mich. The Panthers' hold an 11-1-4 record with its lone loss coming in the Conference USA tournament. The Hokies advanced to the Elite Eight last season. The Terrapins will open the first round against Albany on Thursday at home.
The victor of Thursday's UNCW-Presbyterian game advances to the second round on Sunday and will face North Carolina, which earned the No. 3 national seed. It was the Monarchs' second conference championship in four years. The third round is slated for November 25 and November 26, while the quarterfinals will take place December 1 and December 2.
- Polish PM talks Brexit with chief European Union negotiator
- Amazon Prime Video may soon have a free tier with ads
- Amid Arvind Kejriwal attack, Manohar Lal Khattar asks: What about your farmers?
- Jacqui Lambie confirms she is a dual citizen
- ME gas prices still on the rise
- A Hitman TV Series Is Currently In Development
- New blood pressure guidelines released
- European Union says Hariri must return to Lebanon, warns against Saudi interference
- Spider-Man Morbius Spinoff Movie in the Works at Sony
- Truck almost hits children getting off bus