Steel City Underground will pick a play of the game from each side of the ball each week of the Steelers 2017 season. The Steelers also won their last game 20-17 against the Colts to improve to 7-2 with Ben Roethlisberger going 19-31 for 236 yards, 2 touchdowns, and an interception.
"It's miserable", Roethlisberger told The Fan. It's so tough on guys. "It's a very violent, physical game we play".
Just like the Steelers, they have made winning games look hard but head coach Mike Mullarkey has described his players as "resilient" and a touchdown from DeMarco Murray - his third of the game - just about sealed the deal against the Bengals.
Thursday NFL games have been under fire by players in recent weeks, and Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger joined the group opposing the early games.
Indeed. And he didn't stop there, even speaking for the Steelers' upcoming opponent this Thursday. After the Seahawks beat the Cardinals in Week 10, Doug Baldwin said playing on Thursday should be "illegal."
Suspect who stabbed security guards killed by police: cops
Uniformed officers from the 48 Precinct responded to a radio-run of an assault-in-progress (person stabbed) at 1974 Hughes Avenue. The armed man did not comply, and instead stepped toward the officers with the knife displayed in his right hand.
What does he expect from LeBeau's defense on Thursday night?
During the Seahawks-Cardinals game, almost a dozen players went down with some sort of injury. Roethlisberger believes these injuries are happening because the players aren't getting enough time to recover when they play on a Thursday.
There is nothing like having a short week to prepare not just for a game against a team that is in a first-place tie in their division, but throw on top of that a team with a defensive coordinator who knows a little bit about your offense, and will throw everything including the kitchen sink at you. "Even a week, you're still not fully recovered by Sunday to Sunday, you're still dealing with bumps and bruises and things just continue to build up throughout the season". When you go on such a short week, man, it's not good.
With more players jumping onto the wagon of disapproval, the National Football League could begin to take a closer look at the situation and may consider some alterations to schedules to meet these rising concerns. "It's a tough thing to do, but you know, you've got to do what the league says".
- Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI) Stake Lowered by Keybank National Association OH
- Whitefish charged Puerto Rico unusually high $300 per hour for workers
- President's Chief Of Staff Says He Ignores His Boss's Tweets
- GDP up by 0.6% in both euro area and EU28
- Tumhari Sulu: Here's why we are excited about Vidya Balan's film
- FDx Advisors Inc. Acquires 10427 Shares of TJX Companies, Inc. (The) (TJX)
- Lord of the Rings Franchise Gets TV Spinoff
- Cohen & Steers Inc (NYSE:CNS): Institutional Investor Sentiment Up to 1.59
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) is NewFocus Financial Group LLC's 3rd Largest Position
- Tennessee State football player sucker punches coach