Investigators say the shooting began at one location, with multiple shots fire, then moved to the elementary school.
Tehama County Sheriff deputies are at the scene of a reported shooting in the area of Rancho Tehama in Tehama County at this hour. Johnston told local media at least three people are dead, but did not elaborate if any students were among the dead. The shooter was shot & killed by police.
An official at the Corning Elementary School District confirmed the elementary school in Rancho Tehama is on lockdown.
OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS) Short Interest Update
International Paper Company , a U.S. based Company, belongs to Consumer Goods sector and Packaging & Containers industry. Wall Street analysts covering the stock are projecting that the stock will reach $5.25 within the next 52-weeks.
The NBC affiliate in Chico, California, KCRA, reports the shooter was also killed by law enforcement, the sheriff's department said.
The six-year-old child reportedly had two gunshot wounds and another child was reportedly shot in the leg. There are over 100 law enforcement officers at the school with up to five crime scenes.
Check back for updates on this developing story.
- Call for knitters to make hats for babies for American Heart Month
- McLaren's new one-off, gold-covered 720S supercar
- Global Automotive ADAS (Auto ADAS) Market Outlook 2017 Growth, Trends, Forecasts 2022
- Korean leader urges regional efforts to denuclearize N. Korea
- Donald Trump Teases Major 'Deals' Announcement at the White House
- National Football League owners explore ousting Jerry Jones over Goodell opposition
- United Bank net loss at RS 345 crore
- Canadian National Railway Company
- Brad Paisley to perform in Lincoln
- (DKS) is down at $24.85 DICK'S Sporting Goods Reports Third…